2010 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Massa´s pace at Hockenheim Vettel would have reached both cars risking Ferrari´s cars and race...

They were relatively at the same pace with Alonso right until they told Massa that "he's slower". Massa understood the message, let Alonso pass, then he was forced to go slower or it would be too obvious that he wasn't slower than Alonso. And when Vettel arrived behind Massa suddenly he became faster than Alonso, how surprising!

LOL! Try to make another argument Peter. If Massa didn´t wanted to make it so obvious whye did him let Alonso pass on this stupid and clear way!? Cmon! Alonso was clearly faster than him.

We'll find out. I think it would be a wrong step by Ferrari if they throw out Massa just because in the beginning of this season he had problems. Again I say he missed a few races and that counts. Also maybe the tires of this year doesn't suit his driving style that much. Brawn said that's the main problem with Schumacher f.e. Next year will be different as they'll have Pirellis. Massa is a good pilot, better than Alonso or not.

And as for Kubica, I think he's at the right place at Renault, they managed to get to the top before, I think they'll do it again. Boullier just said Kubica is the perfect man for the job btw. They're going in the right direction.
Changing to Ferrari, and teaming up with Alonso wouldn't be the best thing Robert could do. If he would be able to do the same pace then Alonso would go mad and Ferrari would have serious problems. (remember 2007 McLaren issues) Alonso would say he's a 2 times world champion and Kubica isn't so he has to get more support... And it's obvious now that at McLaren the problem was with him, as it seems Lewis and Jenson are fine with each other.

Alonso and Kubica are really good freinds, so I think they will have no problems at all.

Alonso suffered sabotage on McLaren guys... he never complained about having a fast team mate, he complained about sabotage.

Are you sure this is not a trick to draw the media and make them think what you just think :D

No.

Because Kubica uses to play poker with Alonso very often during racing weekends, and they are well known as friends. Both said many times they are friends in different interviews and if I don't remember bad they spent holidays together in the past.

Let's take a look on Alonso relationship with his team mates:

Trulli --> GOOD
Fisichella --> GOOD
Piquet & Grosjean --> NORMAL
Hamilton --> BAD
Massa --> BAD

Now make the same comparision with Webber, Hamilton or anybody else and you will find why this "Alonso can't have a team mate" thing has no base.

Then make the same with Senna, Prost, Piquet or any other former F1 champion... again, no base at all to consider Alonso "specially conflictive" concerning team mates.

@Peter

You remember Hamilton on podium in turkey... I guess not, because was clear the relation betwenn McLaren drivers is no relation at all out of the Vodafone commercials.

About Massa in hockenheim, it is a total contradiction to make the overtaking as evident as possible, like Massa did, and then go slower to "make the orders less evident". Massa wanted the world to know he received a team order, and of course if he could show he was faster than Alonso he would show it, but he couldn't before, Alonso could give him a 3s gap and recover it again in 5 laps, and he couldn't after, when he was continuously loosing time on Alonso, obviously not on propose because, as I said, he tried to make the things appear as unfair and evident as possible.

Cya.

Cya.

Hamilton and Button are friendly. Not necessarily friends. But they do have a good rapour with each other. If you watch Turkey again, Button apologises to Hamilton while waiting to go onto the podium saying that his own target lap was quicker than Hamilton. And if he knew the team had give Hamilton a slower lap then he would have made no attempt to pass.
So as Peter said at Turke, Hamilton was angry at the team not Button.

It's funny the list stating Alonso's team mate relationships just shows what level of person he really is. From the list he only has no issue with a team mate when he is clearly faster than them. Massa being the only exception. However that was not the case at Hockenheim, hence the bad blood surfacing as Alonso couldn't beat his team mate out right.

Having said all that F1 needs Alonso and along with Hamilton is the best driver in F1 right now.

It's funny the list stating Alonso's team mate relationships just shows what level of person he really is. From the list he only has no issue with a team mate when he is clearly faster than them. Massa being the only exception.

Cronnie, excuse me but you should explain it to me better... LOL ... so the only exception on the list is Massa because his relation with Alonso is bad and he is slower. This is the funniest thread ever I have to say. Reading what you say the only case of having a bad relation with a driver eventually as fast as him (with his diplomatic father team´s help) is with Hamilton. To me it only means one thing, and it is that the list has no logic.

Trulli --> GOOD
Fisichella --> GOOD
Piquet --> NORMAL
Grosjean --> NORMAL
Hamilton --> BAD
Massa --> BAD

So, as a normal person he is, he gets a bad relation with his team mate when he is whoaring at him, as it was the case with Lewis. This year with Massa I guess it is more Massa not being able to accept his role on the team after more than half of the seasson gone and being far away of the championship leaders.

Look Alonso HATES competition with his team mates.

Why, well it's simple.

1. He doesn't feel safe because the team might say "Hey, we want Massa to be the first driver and you the second one so if massa is behind you, Let Him PASS".

2. He has no advantage because the engineers are sharing information to each other and there for can each others tactics be countered. So he doesn't feel safe.

So why have Alonso had good relations with Trulli, Fisichella, Piquet and Grosjean ( Grosjean most be a ? IMO) well because they all have been slow and Alonso have won against them on qualify lots of time. While against Hamilton they were allmost equel and I have not followed the battle between Massa and Alonso.

But trust me on the last 3 races Massa will be quicker the Alonso for sure, it's just a matter of time before Massa closes that gap wich he have done from race to race.

Honestly, and trying to be objective I doubt Massa closes the gap. Alonso is faster and is more motivated.

I see you didn´t your duties... watched all the videos I asked you to? Trulli clearly beated Alonso on qualyfing in his first year at Renault and they are still friends...

schumacher_rahmetli-1.jpg

It's Turkish, and it says on the rear wing:
'R.i.p who tries to overtake'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back