2010 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he had it under control, how he reacted after that... but what can we know what control is safety? everything has its limit and he could cross them more then he could expect

Schumacher is a idiot and deserves to be taken out big style when he does that to someone and Renault, what douche's they are stupid frogs

Read this one recently Rob?
littleenglander.jpg

I dont think Schumi had that block under control at all because both Barrichelo and Schumi have been driving for LOTS of years but I am sure no one of them have been ever pushed that hard or eny other driver they have driven against from the day one of there formula 1 career.

I mean look at this move and compare it with Schumi's:

And to see this even more clear here is a view from an other angel (start from 0:54)

Look, you can clearly see that Schumi is going not going on a straight line but going a bit left and right when Barrichelo was trying to evertake him. That clearly shows that Schumi had nothing under control.

it is hard to say.. I am not his FAN I dont like him but I trust that he knows what he can do and that he knew where the pit wall is, where it exits, where he can go to dont cause any crash... :) But it is only word against word

But seriously, if he knows what he is doing then he realy shows that he doesn't know what fare play is.
On Today's FSONE 2009 Mod I blocked MAttia EXACLY the same way before the start finish line but I gave him enough room to not crash in to the wall and then him me too.
How ever if we had Motec data on how he was steering his wheel we would know if the move was under control or not.

no, we all know what he did in his career so far... He just did another "Schumacher" again, I have nothing against punishments they are fair I just think that he had it under control which does NOT make him available to do that

IMO if he pushed Barrichelo close to a field of grass then I would not worry but at the speed they were going and to be this close to barriers can cause the wing pressure between the wheel and the wall it self to unstabilize the car and forces Barrichelo to lose control. How ever Schumi was lucky that there Barricheli did not lose control of the car.

IMO, with all that safety improvements it is the least we can expect from drivers, pushing to the limits. If you want 1000 meters runoffs, carboon fiber non destructible cockpits and helmets, hans, etc. should you expect them to drive like my grandma? Then I will move to the Clio Cup instead.

No I mean that block would not have been an issue if Schumi did what Mark Webber did on that video I posted because Mark realy showed that he was going for the defensive while Schumi just all of a sudden turns the car once he sees Rubens and that would end up as Instambul 2010 when Vettel Hits his Team mate Mark Webber.

Yeah but after Hamilton manouver at Sepang on Petrov every single direction change before a breaking point should be allowed now.

When FIA admit that manouvers sets a dangerous precedent.

You are allways going ot put Hamilton into a topic that he doesn't have enything to do....
If that is the case then we can easy say that Red Bull and Ferrari have been cheating all this time because of there flexibal front wings.

Why are you so angry at him, he is the only driver out there which makes it funnier to watch :). I agree with FIA's punishment of course.

Also i agree with David, Hamilton's Petrov defense was dangerous as this one. Why no penalty to him???

I haven't seen Hamilton & Petrov, but if it's exactly like this one, ie waiting until the person behind commits and gets an overlap before moving across their line, then closing the gap at full speed and pushing them to within 3 or so inches of going into a wall (NOT just off the track, but actually into a wall) at over, what, 170 mph, then, yes, it deserves the same punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back