2010 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, how close did Schumacher get to shoving Rubens into the wall?
Anyways, Yes Rubens!! Getting Schumacher behind you must have felt good...

EDIT= Schumacher to be investigated for that.

The moment Hamilton retires, the race leader and the person who will overtake Hamilton in the DWC gets investigated and not only that, as Vettel puts the hammer down the stewards make a remarkably quick decision compared to previous 20 lap long deliberations

Nice win by Webber, he really went well in the middle of the race, 42 laps on super-softs anyone?:) And he made a gap so that noone can complain about Vettel holding back Alonso at the restart. Vettel ruined it for himself. But he really had an awesome pace as well, but it seems passing a Ferrari is too much for a Red Bull, they don't have enough top speed.
I agree with Barrichello about the incident with Schumacher: black flag. Imagine Schumacher putting Barrichello in the wall at 300km/h. (and probably himself). I wonder if Mercedes will get a ban for the pitstop incident (I hope that Williams mechanic who was hit by the wheel is allright) + I wonder what kind of penalty MSC will recieve. And Renault should look more carefully while pitting, the Kubica Sutil crash was absolutely the fault of the lollypop man.

It was a nice race, can't wait to see how it'll continue.

And I forgot to say: well done Petrov and Hülkenberg for the nice 5th and 6th places!:)

Scumbag should be banned before he finally KILLS or causes injury to another driver, spectator or crew, imagine if Rubens would have lost control and ended up going head on or side on into the pit exit wall, at that speed he would be luck to come out alive.............and for this Scumbag gets a 10 place grid drop at next race, absolute disgrace, he knew exactly what he was doing but as usual the ONLY person that matters to him is HIM...............BAN HIM NOW!

always been a shumi fan but come on.....they should revoke his superlicens for that move on Barichello,among the worst moves i've seen in F1. T-bone of Damon in the fight for the overall championship you can understand in some wierd way but 20 laps to go and try to defend from Ruben going 3 sec faster/lap and to save the 1 point?

Seriously Schumacher needs to go home and read the got damn rule book. I know that he did not want to give that posision so easely but what he did it more then just agresive.

I rimember 2008 at Fuji were Mark Webber blocked a driver in the same way but he gave him enough room and there were no walls. If Barrichelo would have crashed I would hate Schumi for the rest of my life. He should get banned for 2-4 races for what he just did and plus he should go to the Williams team and say sorry to Barrichelo and the rest of the team for what he did.

How ever the race was so spectacular since this is a Monaco Without barriers and lots of time a boring race. Vettel was angry for no good reason, Alonso could not smile once he got his trophy and Webber was just Phenomenal.

Once he heard Vettel had a drive throw, he just became Super Human. Lap after lap with fastest lap times and his concistency was amazing. I have seen drivers win in lots of diffirent way's but the way Webber did it is the most anusual way and the hardest way. Well deserved win. Now his confidence most be as strong as his skills.

I cant belive that Hamilton had a transmition problem since he was pushing the car to it's limits. (if you dont belive me then tell me why did Button Finish 8th?) Well stuff like this happen but the only thing he can do is learn from them and move on.

The incident with Renault and Force India is something I have never seen before and Merchedes pit stop was a big failier. They should pay the same prize as Renault, plus they should appologize to the William guy you got hit.

IMO the most impresive results were from Webber, Kobayashi and Sauber since they got 2 cars on top 10 and Petrov you had a great Start and good Qualify.

I am sure some wonder why could Vettel not pass Alonso, well my theory is that the wind that comes from the rear of the ferrari car doesn't help that much for slep-striming since I noticed that once Hamilton and Webber were behind each Ferrari they could not close up to them on the straights but once they were infront of them both of them were much quicker and made up a bigger gap for evry lap.

I realy enjoyed this race until Schumi played unfair.

Was watching the replays again of the pitlane chaos, seems to me the Renault lollypopman tried to time the release to slot Kubica out right behind the Force India, but he forgot the FI garage is the one in front of them. Stupid mistake.

Schumacher is a idiot and deserves to be taken out big style when he does that to someone and Renault, what douche's they are stupid frogs

I think it's great to have him in F1. Most of the drivers are afraid of such moves and more passive. We need to see fights, fights and fights. That's real f1 :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back