2010 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure you are very proud, if i was an español, i would be a shamed in his place.

In Senna and Gilles times team orders were allowed, so you are talking nonsense :D

And I'm very proud of Fernando to be honest, he did a brilliant drive, was the faster driver all weekend, and yes, his team played in his favour.

It really remembersme Schumi, plenty of internet bull**** calling the Kaiser (best ever) cheater this and that and cheering for some "myths" that had 3 brilliant races in their life, saying he crashed other car on propose but saying Sena was clean when he did the same, etc...

Cya!.

I don't buy the story that Massa was holding Alonso up. The two cars were trading fastest laps, Massa would be pulling away then Alonso would catch up again. Massa got held up by some traffic, Alonso closed right up and had 1 go at passing. He failed.

So, plan B, ***** to the team and get them to order Massa to step aside.

The World Championship is supposed to be for the best driver. If Alonso didn't have the talent to pass his team-mate for the lead fair and square, why the hell should it be fair to gift him the win?
It's just wrong. It should not be allowed. I really hope the FIA rule against it and take Alonso's points away. He did not deserve that win.

I really hope the FIA rule against it and take Alonso's points away. He did not deserve that win.

LOL

Better qualy, fastest lap, faster in all stages of the race (massa WAS NEVER pulling out except when Alonso pull back for fresh air).

Please read the bloody laptimes, sometimes I feel like if I have to be fighting against lies all the time :D

New News: Ferrari Bosses have been summonded by FIA.
If Ferrari gets a penalty and then hear the Ferrari team complaining then thats deffinetly enough proof to say that Ferrari doesn't know what real Formula 1 racing or what racing is all about.

TBRH I have had enough hearing Alonso and other Ferrari members complaining about something wich they should not go and realy over do it like if they got a penalty for something major that they did not commit.

Xose team orders was legal back then. Now in the rule book its illegal. I know it happens but not like this what we just saw. What is disgusting is that the rules state no team orders, so if Ferrari were to work the switch out they should have told Alonso to fight for 1st place. If he was faster than Massa then surely it wouldnt have been that hard to pass him. But clearly having a radio transmission showed its team orders.

"Ferrari has been summoned to see the stewards following the German GP team orders controversy. More on autosport.com as it happens"
NobleF1's Twitter

Now, what it will be "fair" would be:

Warning for X, then change the rule to make it more clear: "no team orders, and no hidden team orders, or creative team orders".

But probably now many "fans" will be claiming for Ferrari DQ and jail alonso in London tower.

Those rules are already in the rulebook if i am correct. Only thing they now have to do is to enforce those rules or scrape them out of the book to not loose their face.

After reading the order they gave massa it clearly says something like this.

Team to Massa - "You most let alonso pass since he is the No.1 driver, Did you fully understand the obvious order we gave FIA?"

The team should have said: "Massa you have brakeproblems coming up if you continue like this". Then let Massa do a small lockup and let Alonso pass and nothing would have happened.

Now, what it will be "fair" would be:

Warning for X, then change the rule to make it more clear: "no team orders, and no hidden team orders, or creative team orders".

But probably now many "fans" will be claiming for Ferrari DQ and jail alonso in London tower.

The rules were changed After Austria 2002 because people paid money to watch a good race to then see the Ferraris do a blatent switch on the last lap. What if you paid money to watch a sport to only see people obviously cheating?

Ferrari are doing the sport in they should leave they have always made the rules they want and if they doing get they say we will leave the the fia cave in. To the FIA formula does not need Ferrari let them go the wont leave it makes them to much mony as for new rules get rid of the radio full stop they never used to have it they dont use it bike racing that way the teams can not tell drivers what to do simple

Xose team orders was legal back then. Now in the rule book its illegal. I know it happens but not like this what we just saw. What is disgusting is that the rules state no team orders, so if Ferrari were to work the switch out they should have told Alonso to fight for 1st place. If he was faster than Massa then surely it wouldnt have been that hard to pass him. But clearly having a radio transmission showed its team orders.

Yes, and I agree with you 100%

But still, there is a long way to ban team orders, as there are continuous "hidden" team orders. This year De La Rosa was told "be extremly careful trying to overtake Koba" when they were fighting for P10 this year few GP's back. That is team orders, means "don't attack", I think every of us will understand that.

But anyway this was rude, evident, harsh and I agree in would never happen. They humilliated him and was not fair.

What I don't get is why is Alonso's blame... he complained his slower teammate blocking him (like defending position) and the team took a stupid decision, but Alonso was in the car, he's not the person to blame, that is just the typical Alonso hating, same as the Schumi hating years ago...

The team should have said: "Massa you have brakeproblems coming up if you continue like this". Then let Massa do a small lockup and let Alonso pass and nothing would have happened.

That's the point Bram, and that wouldn't be team orders? because that happens every race...

Still, to make it clear, I think today's was more evident and was lame, but I think we all agree on that, just want to move on and discuss how to REALLY ban team orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back