2010 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hockenheim 2010

Fernando Alonso, you are a disgrace for the race sport. I no understand that you still can look into the camera winning at this manner.
I am sure you are very proud, if i was an español, i would be a shamed in his place.
The only thing you can do is crying and moaning if you have a battle, you wil NEVER have the respect of a racer like Senna or Gilles Villeneuve.
Ferrari, shame on you, and last but not least.

Congrats Felipe, you are the moral winner of Hockenheim.

F1 today, has nothing to do with sport.

I don't agree on that Heinz. What do you aspect from Alonso then don't overtake Felipe? Its all Ferrari who does this and i agree with you its terrible to see this happening. And they probably get an penalty fore this.

So you think that there are only team orders in Ferrari?

snl_really.jpg

About the "ridiculous" comment Alonso did, indeed the situation was, also Marc Gene (test driver) said live on TV that what Massa did holding position in the corner who leads to the stadium was risky and unnecesary, is very extreme to hold there a car 1 sec faster than you, specially if it's your team mate.

What is really weird in Ferrari is they are not able to set a code like many other teams have.

Why can't you say just "Felipe save fuel" or "change map to X" like all the teams do, so you let the driver being 1 second per lap faster and with any WC chance to pass, with no scandal.

Instead of that, you humilliate Massa, make team orders evident, put all the haters against you, etc. The only other team that weird I can think in is Red Bull with Vettel/Webber stuff, but they at least are close in WC points.

Anyway, I'm really surprised (well, in fact I'm not :D) on how ingenuous public can be thinking the teams don't play their cards so Ferrari will suicide their WC chances like this. No team will do that, do you remember last race in 2007?, perfect timing on pitstops to make Kimi won over (poor guy) Massa again, on behalf of WC.

Cya.

Basically told aload of BS about how he saw Massa slowing and he didnt know what happened.

Did he know?

WOW! Thought he was inside the car and not lissening to Rob Smedley radio.

He complained about Massa fighting position when he was faster, you can dicuss if this is fair of not being teammates, but he couldn't ear the team orders, when it finished he couldn't know why Massa let him pass...

But yes, is much cooler to accuse "he knew everything" (that's a classic with Alonso) without a single proof, further than that, when is obvious he couldn't know what exactly happened :rolleyes:

Cya

Lol BBC Forum speaking with Ferrari PR Head..

Ferrari PR: "It has never been in a Ferrari contract to have a number 1 driver"

Yes, but that is not true, except if the second driver gets much better results and became "temporary" nº1 (for instance, when Massa was going better than Kimi in 2008).

But in all teams there is a nº1, ALWAYS, and in Ferrari is Alonso, obviously.

Did he know?

WOW! Thought he was inside the car and not lissening to Rob Smedley radio.

He complained about Massa fighting position when he was faster, you can dicuss if this is fair of not being teammates, but he couldn't ear the team orders, when it finished he couldn't know why Massa let him pass...

But yes, is much cooler to accuse "he knew everything" (that's a classic with Alonso) without a single proof, further than that, when is obvious he couldn't know what exactly happened :rolleyes:

Cya

Ehem he brought up the issue when HE STARTED MOANING ABOUT MASSA HOLDING HIM UP. Why the hell is he moaning when hes GOT TO PASS HIM for the lead.

Ferry, Alonso was already crying in the beginning when he had a small battle with Massa, then you hear him saying true the radio, " this is rediculous ".
Comon m8, is this F1 or ballet. Why do you race here, to win i guess,no??? What should F1 stand for, battle and race to win.
It is already so boring sometimes, and if there is a possibility for a battle, Alonso begins to complain that this is ridiculous and dangerous ?????????
I dont now how old you are but when i was 16, i saw real F1 and not some farce like today, it seems that this is a normal way (or part) of racing these years
Comon, give me a brake.

I would like that they give an example towards racing sport and give them a suspension for the whole season, it's not the first time they do this, remember Schumacher.

And what i expect from Alonso: nothing, he got no b...s
In the early days a guy like Alonso wouldn't do this, he would say : if i cant win in a fair way, i dont want to win at all

Ehem he brought up the issue when HE STARTED MOANING ABOUT MASSA HOLDING HIM UP. Why the hell is he moaning when hes GOT TO PASS HIM.

Because he's like that, he's zero diplomatic.

He thinks, because they probably have this intern "rule" since same situation happened in Australia, he had the right to pass because he was driving faster.

So instead feel bad for Felipe and be "thankful" for the sacrifice to benefit him in his WC fight (like I do by the way), he thinks Massa was slowing him down and not playing for the team.

I think Ferrari team thinks like that too considering message to Massa, but I can understand a driver wants to win and I understand Massa, I think ferrari could say something like "Alonso is going to fight your position, please remember we want the two cars on podium", that would be much more fair and reglamentary, and let Massa decide, without humilliate him.

Cya!.

I think Vettel will have 25 points at the end of the day and Ferrari zero if the FIA follows the rules. A real shame as this was not needed if they took a little more time to let Alonso make a normal move on Massa for the lead.

I am sure that Massa had quicker times that he would pull out but after getting that order he most have lost all confidence and all the will to race/ continue fighting for P1.

That's not true, he was loosing time and time during most part of the race.

After his first attacks, alonso drop 3 seconds to get fresh air and managed to recover them again, so he was going clearly faster.

If Massa just pulled out he would never be forced to give position, but he wasn't.

Ferry, Alonso was already crying in the beginning when he had a small battle with Massa, then you heare him saying true the radio, " this is rediculous ".
Comon m8, is this F1 or ballet. Why do you race here, to win i guess,no??? What should F1 stand for, battle and race to win.
It is already so boring sometimes, and if there is a possibility for a battle, Alonso begins to complain that this is ridiculous?????????
I dont now how old you are but when i was 16, i saw real F1 and not some farce like today, it seems that this is a normal way (or part) of racing.
Comon, give me a brake.

I would like that they give an example toward racing sport and give them a suspension for the whole season, it's not the first time they do this, remember Schumacher.

EXACLUE. I mean look at Redbull on Turky. I know that it was a fiasko but they did not give eny orders like what Ferrari did.
IMO Alonso is the biggest cry baby in this years F1 grid, I mean instead of braging about MAssa holding him back and that the fight between them was redicilus why not go and pass massa him self. I wish old Formula 1 aura would return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%