2010 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Georgios - lolz at your comment.. by now i thought u would that its not the driver who makes the SO CALLED TEAM ORDERS, rather the team principal.. I never liked alonso myself, maybe coz i didnt like mclaren.. but that is not the case, he was anyway gonna get past Massa, but they manipulated team order scenario.. well who doesnt, we have seen it with barichello and schumi, kimi and massa, shamilton and heikki.. and horner has mentioned that if the standings are going to be 1. vettel and 2. webber with alonso running in 3rd.. they will switch places...
So pls, dont blame the drivers.. its the team who makes the call..

Sure but if it wasn't for Alonso there wouldn't be a team order in Germany in the first place. Once Alonso would be close enough to Massa and the team would have said to Massa to think wisely.
Schumi tried team orders on Suzuka but the team told him that Rosberg won't let him pass and thery told Rosberg to think wisely.

Sure it's normaly the teams who make the team orders but this year the teams have been forced to take team orders because drivers have been complaining.

drivers will always complain.. and alonso was anyway faster than him..
didnt webber say that he wouldnt mind a team order during the last race.. its all fair from the drivers point of view..
And judging by the way Massa is driving, he is making the Ferrari look like a HRT.. so i think it was a wise enough..

and if alonso does win the championship.. oh god have to hear ppl cry and nag about the team order issue..

So IMO Hamilton have pushed his car and his team to there limits and achived something which wouldn't be possble.

This is what I think about Alonso.... just look where Massa is. The diference between Webber or Vettel, or Hamilton and Button is not similar.

IMO it is great that Alonso managed to turn the tables now at the end but with that cheat in Germany I really wouldn't accept him as champion.

Cheat? Cmon Giorgos, don´t take me wrong but how people manages to be soooo cynical?

This is what I think about Alonso.... just look where Massa is. The diference between Webber or Vettel, or Hamilton and Button is not similar.

Cheat? Cmon Giorgos, don´t take me wrong but how people manages to be soooo cynical?

But David if I put the slowest driver on the grid with a fast driver then it will look like the faster driver is pushing his car to the limits.

Once two drivers in one team have almost the same speed and then you see that one of the drivers are a bit faster then you can tell who is pushing his car to the limit. (Schumi and Rosberg, Hamilton and Button, Webber and Vettel are the good examples) Alonsos car have found the speed on the last races which is really good and the mclaren car have become faster BUT look at Buttons and Hamiltons difference now. It looks as if Button's driving style can't get along with the car it self.

David I but it will take me time to accept him as Champion IF he now becomes champion.

And then, should I start talking about Button before the Brawn GP year? Or should I start talking about Webber before his Red Bull fancy year? Cmon Giorgos do not cheat me! XD Massa and Alonso are in the same team, and Ferrari would definetly appreciate any help from Massa, but the car is simply not in the right performance to be there, it is just Alonso putting the car a step forward.

Even Lewis said Alonso should be considered as one of the greatest ever if he manages to win the champ this year against the Red Bull cars, who almost made the 75% of the poles.

LoL I am not cheating you are the one you started with the 2008. :p

It is preaty much true since it is against the Red Bull cars. But you can't compare Massa with Alonso because Massa have complitly lost the motivation IMO. I mean look at his face after the German race. It looks as if his dreams were crashed to bits and as if he would never be able to continue with his dream from that day. (I feel so sorry for Massa :( )

yeah ok.. feel sorry for massa.. but from the beginning of this season. i haven't seen a single moment of dominance by massa.. so wat else he expects.. alonso to give up his points for him???

Webber should have used Team orders and made Webber victor, now they are going to lose driver's title.
Good for Alonso :D

If Red Bull makes Vettel finish in P1 while Webber in P2 and Alonso in P3, they deserve the title... the "Most stupid team ever" title.

But I hope, even as Ferrari fan and for the good of the F1, that they are not that stupid, that would make the F1 look like an spectacle for brands to show how good they are and ridiculous compared with Senna times when the guys were willing to crash another car on propose to win...

I dont think Vettel would need to be told to move over, i know the 2 red bull drivers dont always see eye to eye but i think in this situation he would be mature enough to hand the win/championship to Webber.

What will happen if Alonso drops to P4 and Vettel is on P1.... will Vettel drop the position to Webber? Or will he wait for Alonso to drop another position and then win the champ? What will happen if Vettel let´s Webber got the first spot and then Alonso makes a DNF? Will VEttel atack back Webber for the race then?... It is a puzzle.

What will happen if Alonso drops to P4 and Vettel is on P1.... will Vettel drop the position to Webber? Or will he wait for Alonso to drop another position and then win the champ? What will happen if Vettel let´s Webber got the first spot and then Alonso makes a DNF? Will VEttel atack back Webber for the race then?... It is a puzzle.

David that is what I hope because that means one thing. Crash :D and with a crash we have a clear champion. Lewis Hamilton 2010 World Champion. :D

That would be the dream out come. (if this happens I would like to buy a STC T-shirt in Yellow colors.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back