2010 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad Hamilton is P4, Webber P3 and Vettel P2 with the slow (on dry) Hulkenberg ahead... LOL ...will be fun to see who goes through first corner safe, as both three, specially Hamilton and Vettel needs the points.

Alonso will be a privilege spectator of a cool fight from P5.

I have predicted Vettel to be the first DNF, so I already know what will happen in T1 unfortunately.

You could be right there Bram, but will he be out alone? ... or will he pick out Webber with him? The fight is intense at Red Bull between his drivers.

Why dont you think that Hamilton will make it. Sure he got a bad car compare to the other 2 teams but some times he finishes in the most unexpected posisions like on the last race.

I am right with you about the Webber support but in Red Bull's eyes Vettel is the driver which they will support no matter what and there for Webber told the media that he will move to Ferrari. Ferrari in the other hand have not answered to that comment but I think that MAssa is about to lose his spot at Ferrari since he have not been able to perform as good as Alonso.

For this weekends race I belive Hamilton and Alonso have the best confidence since both of them finished the race at Korea. But Alonso might have less confidence since he got the problem with his engine.

About Hamilton fighting for the tittle, of course I do not think he is already out as he is a great competitor and have his chances, but he is in a worse situation than Webber is.

About Fernando engine fail, Ferrari said it was on purpose to use and burn this engine, so doesn´t look as a real problem, even if I have to agree that the fact of not havinf new engines is not ggod for Ferrari.

Tomorrow´s race start and first breaking point will be an epic one.

With regards to the used engines of Ferrari. They are allowed to use a revised engine from earlier this season right?
Yes they are but they should have added that engine before Practice 3.

I dont know why but I feel like Alonso's engine will just die out before the race ends. It's not that I wish for it but the Ferrari engine is not the best one compare to the Mercedes and the Renault. On 2008 Massa and Raiki had lots of DNF's due to engine failier.

I know that it was 2 years ago but I have no clue how much Ferrari have improved there engine since then and there for I can only predict that. But for Alonso to race 3 and soon 4 races in a row and still have a strong engine is very impresive for Ferrari. It would really be a desaster if Alonso would go with the same engine onAbu Dhabi and then when he is about to get the tittle the engine would fail on him. I don't like when that happens because the tittle winner surely doesn't deserv such win.

I just can't wait for the race and this is the first time in a F1 season that I really want to see the race that badly because of such un-expected result by an even more un-expected driver. 2010 FTW.

about Schumacher beat Rosberg...Rosberg was 0.400 and Schumacher 0.200 better on lap which gave him the 8th place. But Rosberg was blockage by Buemi, and aborted the lap. :s
I know I was so disapointed because I really cheer for the young German who the media dont even pay attention allthough he is doing a really great job. (I bet Schumi have paid most of the media to not talk about Rosberg bashing the day lights out of Schumi) :D

Great work for the williams team and the strategy for Nico, last min call. You could see they tried that with Shumacher too in the pits keeping his tyres warm.

Will be a great race I think, although I feel Nico will be passed on turn 4 by a few and a few more after the pits ?

Great drive by Nico though.

Germans get a 1 - 2 start too eh.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
'Bout time Williams got some of their former sucess back. Brilliant job by Nico, Rubens, Patrick, Sir Frank and everyone else working in the team.

Vettel will bin it as he'll get frustrated after spending so many laps behind Nico. I think Webber will win it with Alonso and Hamilton fighting it out for the last two steps on the podium but I'm praying that Nico gets on the podium instead.

I hope its a great race.

I am so happy for Frank Williams and Patrick Head. They had such hard years and NEVER gave up and they were never complaining about it. They did what they always did and that was working their asses off to become competitive again.

Hey, Williams-buddies now it's time to have a party!!! :) Now i'm gonna have a good ol' Jack Daniels Evening to celebrate. See ya all tomorrow!!!

Seeing alonso back down the order a bit is a breath of fresh air to me. He doesn't deserve to win after the blatant cheating at hockenheim, and petty childish outbursts all the time. Note Valencia safety car.

Vettel doesnt deserve it in my mind, one for ruinig buttons season by wiping him out at Spa, and two because he isn't consistent enough. He keeps making daft mistakes. He can drive fast in quali but isn't consistent in races. Doesn't manage his tyres well.

I like jenson but he's faded away the last few races. Mathematically out of the title race, but could be a surprise strategy starting 11th with choice of tyres - top 10 starting on options for sure.

Webber should take the title, and Red Bull should get behind him. Vettel has years left in him yet, whereas mark not so much, but he has been a veteran and deservedly earned the title from his experience. He's been in that team as red bull and even jaguar when they started off after buyout of Stewarts team. Webber helped shape the team from day 1. It's rude for them to back Vettel over him especially with the points lead.

Alright lets make a prediction for this race.

How long ti you expect that Hulkenberg will stay as a leader? (how many laps that is) and when he loses the lead (not by pit stop but being overtaken) who do you think will be the one to overtake him?

I belive Hulkenberg will stay on the lead from the start of the race and lose it on Lap 2. I belive that Vettel will be the one to overtake him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back