2010 Formula One Belgium Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to these pictures Vettel's wing flexed, well it moved a great deal when in the draft of Button (Possibly due to earlier damage he got)

If you look the right side of the wing reaches quite high which would make the car unstable: Not trying to defend Vettel or anything like that, just something to look at, also RedBull would hide this sort of thing as their wing is causing allot of stir up and I guess they would not want a even deeper investigation from the FIA incase they find what they are hiding or something.

red_bull_front_wing.jpg

124zf5g.jpg

Nice race to watch with all the action and unpredictable weather!:)

About the accidents! Come on people!
1st: Barrichello vs Alonso: almost everybody(!!!) missed their braking point there, they were on slicks on a wet track! Alonso got it right, but the others behind him (and ahead him) not! If there was Hamilton behind him, he would hit him as well, or Kubica, or Webber, or ...
2nd: Vettel vs Button: Vettel didn't expect Button to brake earlier and he had to turn left to avoid him, but he lost control (especially that the track there was wet again), and unfortunately his car changed direction back to Button's car!

I don't say they didn't do anything wrong! But their mistakes were common mistakes, not stupid idiotic mistakes, it can happen in F1 with anybody, especially on a race like this!

The video of the grid is interesting, I wonder if he'll get a penalty for that! However I really don't like post race penalties, and also don't think he had a huge advantage with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back