2010 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
That indian guy did pretty good for somebody that did not drive that car before :) Q1 was a bit of boring joke and so far Q2 isn't much better either. Lets hope for some fireworks in Q3.

Awesome run by Vettel :thumbup: During the replay of his polelap (onboard) it showed how hard it is to drive this track as he did. Nailed it perfectly out of every corner. Weldone

Awesome run by Vettel :thumbup: During the replay of his polelap (onboard) it showed how hard it is to drive this track as he did. Nailed it perfectly out of every corner. Weldone

Yeah it was an awesome lap, I don't know if anyone else notices the way he takes the double left hander right before the fast section of the track (not sure what turn it is) he takes the second apex in Gear One then very quickly flicks it into 2nd at very low revs, it looks like a mistake but I noticed it twice and it seems to work for him.

Looks like the FIA have their work cut out to get Schumacher on the podium for the first race :biggrin: still I'm sure strategies are being discussed.

Brilliant perfomance by Red Bull though and hopefully McLaren will improve.

Thoroughly enjoyed this session. Great stuff by Vettel, amazing comeback by Massa, and strange to see McLaren and Mercedes so off the pace. I also realised something when listening to the BBC commentary - Martin Brundle said that top 10 teams might not run in Q3 in order to keep tyre choices free. Would this be possible, and if so would we see it this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%