2010 Formula One Australian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
GP Australia..jpg

Discuss the Grand Prix of Australia here. Another weekend of racing is here :thumbup:

Mclarens are seem to be very good. Also Ferrari's practice performance surprised me alot. Maybe qualify will be very different. Also i expect a Schumacher show here! Unlike Bahrain this race will be really exciting, i wish some crashes with no harm to drivers :wink::rolleyes:

i dont thing schumi will dominate this the Mercedes is still to heavy and not realy up to what it could be
morelikely Vettel will score pole and will win the race as he was in Bahrain so much faster as the rest
till his Spark broke and the engien was running only on 7 pistons

Vettel is a madman! How did he keep that lap toegther I'll never know! Mark was cleraly raging that he wasn't pole, he'll get him into Turn One hopefully, because of F1 these days he won't be able to pass for the rest of the race!

Hmm thats a surprise: Hamilton missed Q3
Expected that Button will have a few events this year where he will do better than Lewis. Thing I want to see is how Lewis comes back at him over the course of the season and whether the ego's can survive it!

Also - I really want to see Rosberg get his victory this year and Williams to make something of a renaisance over the the coming years.

As for the race... Unless Webber does get Vettel into T1, or some sort of technical hitch, Vettel will take the win by some margin. Newey has delivered again: a supremely fast, if not fragile car. I seem to remember that Patrick Head had to reign his genius in with a little engineering durability during the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%