2010 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a track that works for Hamiltons driving style all the time. (sometimes it doesn't only depend on the car)
It's more like Montreal which Hamilton have been winning on quite alot. (expect for the 2008 fiasco)

OMG Webber and Alonso are tie now. hahaha

Practice 3

1 5 Sebastian Vettel RBR-Renault 1:40.696
2 6 Mark Webber RBR-Renault 1:40.829 +0.133
3 2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:41.280 +0.584
4 8 Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1:41.490 +0.794
5 1 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1:41.578 +0.882

It's getting closer. Jenson went fastest of all but went wide on his last lap. Lewis must have had more fuel onboard as he was slower than yesterday. I hope fernando's engine goes bang!

I belive that Lewis had alot of slide on the exit of the corners which I belive was due to some setup testing. (just a theory) He might had more fuel which James mentioned.

But I belive Lewis will be quicker on the Qualify because the temps will drop and I belive that he was faster on Practice 2 because of the lower temp. (just a theory once again)

Qualifying

1 5 Sebastian Vettel RBR-Renault 1:40.318 1:39.874 1:39.394
2 2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:40.335 1:40.119 1:39.425
3 8 Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1:40.170 1:40.311 1:39.792
4 1 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1:40.877 1:40.014 1:39.823
5 6 Mark Webber RBR-Renault 1:40.690 1:40.074 1:39.925
6 7 Felipe Massa Ferrari 1:40.942 1:40.323 1:40.202

Where they need to finish to win is explained here... http://www.formula1.com/news/features/2010/11/11509.html

don`t forget the Brazilians, maybe thouse muggers were on the look out for Fernando.

if he does win it and does so by less than 7 points then people will never forget what happend in Germany.

Is not muggers, is just people who:

A) Doesn't have a clue about F1 history
B) Are one driver fans, Massa in this case

People will never forget what happen in Germany because is F1 history, same I never forgot what happened in Germany 2 years ago, or what happened at Suzuka '89, or many other controversial things that happened in this years.

But sometimes is a huge problem and sometimes not, so when I talk about hypocrisy I talk about this:

Senna crash Prost --> senna pure racer hero
Schumi crash Hill --> Schumi dirty bastard

Mc team orders makes Ham pass (he won WDC at the end) --> Kova is very nice!
Ferrari team orders make Alo pass --> Alonso is cheater and Ferrari is mafia

Hamilton overtakes SC, Hamilton does not complete inlap, Hamilton whatever --> Hero!.

Same history every time with part of UK media and fans, I had this same kind of conversations for years regarding the Kaiser ;)

And I won't Forget Ferrari 2003 (or was it 2004) when they told Barichelo to let Schumi win.

LoL this is just history and it will never be changed so stop bragging about it and look forward.

It's not just that, Alonso's schoolboy attitude is just out of order. Nobody likes a smug man, and he is full of himself. I really hope he doesnt win as it will prevent all the arguments. He needs a kick in the nuts and to grow up a bit.

Renault fixed That race in 2008 and get a bam. Ferrari fix race (again) in 2010 and get a slap On the wrist from Ferrari International Assistance, and it's all swept under the carpet. Ferrari stink and so does alonso. Supporting Ferrari is like supporting Manchester united. Hardly who supports them is from the same place, and their talent is bought in at great expense from abroad ( no younger development like red bull with Vettel, Lewis with mclaren) More money than sense and get away with murder because they are so popular.

The sport would e better off without them if you ask me.

/rant

F1 would be better without Ferrari? I doubt it, I just would never happened :)

And I'm totally against "younger development" like Vettel or Lewis, they are just daddy boys that had everything very easily and they throw the toys (have to say Hamilton not anymore, he is way much more mature now) when things aren't like they want.

Alonso's family, working class, had to ask for credits to banks to make him race in karting, he finnanced himself with wins and credits until he was on F3000... not like this guys who were blessed with 8 years and they secured them a place in F1 in the future.

Don't you find what happened to Webber this year absolutly horrible? He has his team against him and even when he made more merits than Vettel to win this year, they never supported him, is just lame, and I fear after today's qualifying his title chances are over.

textmining-worms-copy.jpg

I should keep my mouth shut sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%