2010 European Le Mans Series

larbre on 4th last time i checked the stream Fernando was on 2nd and dropped back to 3rd due the saftycar laps then i had to leave
anyone know what happend to him that he is on 4th cuz seeing the final timings he lost a lot of time and had 1 more pitstop

I decided to join a week holiday in Albufeira with watching the 1000 km Algarve Le Mans series race.

Starting in day light and finishing by night, makes it great to watch, especially when the sun start to goes down and those engines roar in the silence of landscape.

Here's a video with my best images:

My Onboard Footage from Algarve, 2010

Hello mates.

Just wanna share some of my onboard footage from the Round 3 of LMS in Algarve, Portugal.

Below are three videos from that race weekend:

Thanks! :)

The first two videos sum up Free Practice 1 and Free Practice 2, all the testing I had before the race start. It gives an idea of how little practice time we have before the race. You really need to adapt quickly.

I didn't know the track, so in the first video you can see that I begin to know the track, and the speed improves corner by corner. By the end of it, four or five laps later, I'm running at the optimum speed.

wow its awesome we have a real life gt driver with us here on RD that saleen is immence

Impressive, from wikipedia:

In late 2003, Fernando made a good impression to Mercedes-Benz in a private test of the German manufacturer in the Portuguese circuit of Estoril. On December 11th 2003, Mercedes-Benz had organized a Formula 3 test among its official client teams of Formula 3 Euroseries. Only six drivers were selected to take part in the test: Fernando Rees, Robert Kubica, Jamie Green, Bruno Spengler, Alexandre Premat and Adrian Sutil.[1] In the test day, Fernando topped the time sheets driving the ASM Mercedes-Benz car.[2] Later in the same year, Ron Dennis picked the ASM Mercedes-Benz team for Lewis Hamilton to drive in the upcoming Formula 3 Euroseries championship, and Fernando was forced to look elsewhere to compete.

But it's a shame there's only two GT1 cars, still congrats for the victory.

Well, it's a shame for the organization of the series and for the people who support it, but for us who are working there it doesn't change much in the sense that the greatest competition is always against ourselves.

But yeah, complicated... still, our team won the 24 Hours of Le Mans against all the FIA GT prepared cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back