2010 British Touring Car Championship

Last year I was on tenderhooks as I was desperate to see Colin Turkington win a deserved title.

This year even though I have no preference as to who wins, it's not hard to get excited by the prospect of a big showdown between 4 drivers and 3 quite different cars:).

Roll on ITV4's excellent coverage.

On that note it's gr8 news that ITV have confirmed a 3 year extension to their coverage and that they'll be broadcasting it in HD next year :good:.

After the 2nd race of the day Jason Plato has been crowned the 2010 British Touring Car Champion.

He blew the rest of the field away with some stunning laps in both the races today ahead of Matt Neal who came 2nd in the Championship after 29 hard fought races.

Plato won both races and Matt Neal came second in both races to secure his place in the championship.

Race 3 is to come with Andrew Jordan on pole after his excellent driving this weekend.

Gordon Sheddon and TOC failed to finish in the 2nd race leaving them 2 to fight it out in the final race for 3rd and 4th. They are the 2 to watch!

st_6465_eddc.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years