Cars 2010 BMW M3 E92 GTS [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTSpeedster submitted a new resource:

2010 BMW M3 E92 GTS - The most extreme iteration of a road going BMW M3 E92 now in AMS

UdtK4LZ.jpg
A very special limited edition of the E92 series of M3, the GTS is 136kg lighter and produces 30hp of power and 40Nm of torque more than the standard M3.

With a whole new 4.4-liter V8 engine, its power level was upgraded to 444hp @8300rpm and 440Nm of torque @3750rpm (150rpm earlier than the standard), allowing for a 4.4s 0–100 km/h acceleration and a top speed of 305 km/h. These added reserves are channeled through a beefed up version of the...

Read more about this resource...

I love this mod, but I have a problem with the roof. It vanishes as I look up and I can see through it (I'm playing in VR).
Hey man! Indeed I'll look into updating all my car's in the future considering the new VR angle; it's a clip plane issue that needs lowering in order for the camera not to clip the near objects. However as you change that you may increase the flickering and z fighting of track objects, so it's got to be a balance act. The lower the number, lower the clipping but higher the chance of track flickers.

Open the car .cam file (with a notepad) and under the LocalCam=COCKPIT replace the first "clipplanes" number to 0.12 (to get the entire cockpit free of clipping, including the driver's seat, change it to 0.03). That should fix it for this and possibly other cars you encounter with the same issue.

Last edited:
Hi there, I am not getting any ffb with this car for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

edit : Nevermind, got it working. Awesome car thanks!!

Last edited:
GTSpeedster updated 2010 BMW M3 E92 GTS with a new update entry:

v1.01

View attachment 503556

Make sure to DELETE the "Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\BMW_M3_E92_GTS" folder before installing the new 1.01 version. Everything else can be overwritten.

v1.01 log:
+ Revised door handle's geometry;
+ Revised engine instant blow up rpm;
+ Revised brake textures.
+ Revised all body geometries;
+ Revised body UV unwrapping;
+ Added lower LOD geometries for improved performance;
+ Baked ambient occlusion for body geometries;
+ Revised...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.