2009 Williams FW31

thx for posting it.
seems that "white" is gone with "COMPACT" together.
...they had to go, cause PHILIPS is shorter and fit better on that rear wing
29.gif

woww thanks for the share, among all revealeds that one is the most good looking one i think. THis plain dark blue is great. And i love it's shape, and front wing also looks better than others...Now i 'M really impatient to see BMW:clap:

• Nick Soudant

Cool in way if you keep looking at the 2009 f1 cars long enough you'll actually start to like them you just have to get used to the rear/front wing :D

• Josh Healy

Best F1 car since the Walrus nose Williams of 2004 :D
(Yes I am a biased Williams fan)

• Samu Palomäki

Whats with the antenna on the car ?

FW31Actie1_RX500.jpg

FW31Actie3_RX500.jpg

FW31Actie2_RX500.jpg

That antenna is for radiocontrolunit. This car is radiocontrolled from pitwall and no need to testdrivers. Only an rc car controller and few servos.

Other than that nice looking car. Hope to see that Rosberg will be slightly faster this year.

Are you sure it's a radio control unit. Never heard an F1 car can be controlled remotely...Also As i know camera is in that cross thing at the top..

Hmmm... The looks of this car are quite good if I say so. I haven't seen any better looking car so far :)

I don't think it's a remote conrolled car, as you see the driver's head turning in the corner at the first picture. I think it's a device to test the airflow above the car or somthing.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%