• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

2009 Renault R29

Lee Downham

1000RPM
Jun 16, 2008
Nice up ... this was released along with the Williams at my local circuit today eh?
Despite not being a huge F1 fan, I am still gonna try to shoot round there to see the F1 boys practising and stuff some day this week (when the weather is better :D)... at only €15 for entry to the entire circuit, its not a bad deal eh? :good:

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
Nice up ... this was released along with the Williams at my local circuit today eh?
Despite not being a huge F1 fan, I am still gonna try to shoot round there to see the F1 boys practising and stuff some day this week (when the weather is better :D)... at only €15 for entry to the entire circuit, its not a bad deal eh? :good:
€15 !!! why are you still sitting ahead of your PC..Go now, don't bother the weather:laugh2:....Anyway, Renault looks very cute and sweet. Too much light colors and orange:(.. I could'nt like it. And as Johannes said, what is that blade doing there...?? And Nose is very wide..not like others..

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff member
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Lol Atti, you must be a fan of the good old "Arrows" team? To be honest i like the car very much. especially the livery

N

Nick Price

i have to say its the most outstanding so far...

seems to have a very different design philosophy to the rest of the pack so far...

Dave Stephenson

RaceDepartment Technical Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Sep 4, 2007
True Nick they do seem to have used a different thought process. It strikes me that maybe they started with last years car as a base where the others did not.

James Yates

2000RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Haha, that looks like a toy car - well, either that or a melted 2008 car with most of the bits missing off it.

Follow @racedepartment