RD MINI Challenge 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
tnx for the great race last night
I started 3rd and started searching for holes to pass :)
and found them
Finished 1st :)
first 20 laps was really alert to try to pass and when I done it it was not over yet as I kept loosing my gap during traffic...
not the fault of the traffic, because I was expecting this as it is a short tight track
tnx for the fun all
with this 5th win in a row I also clinched the championship already with 1 race to go
now time to see if i can go for the 6th win.....total domination lol :)
tnx again for the fun races :)
best of all I still cannot believe that everyone got clean trough T1 (T2 is another story lol)....great job guys..that is the way to do it:wink2:

• Michael Sharpe

my first mini race for a while, I think I qualified 17th out of 21(?) drivers. At the start I had a small problem with my pc freezing briefly off the grid so I was left behind, luckily this meant I was not around the t2 mayhem and could drive past safely. I was 14th after lap1, then in the early stages I was at the back of the midfield group, other guys had problems and 1 place behind me was almost lapped. I had planned a 1 stop strategy which was a mistake as noone else pitted in the race, plus my stop took too long so I was on my own in the second half of the race. I could do competitive times and was keeping close to a car that had lapped me after I had pitted, but too far behind to race with anyone. Finished 11th I think :)

Don't know yet if i can make the last race of the league. We have a midsummer celebration here in Finland and the whole country is intoxicated at some level.. I'm allocated but i will inform early if i'm able to drive. or walk. or think...

Yes it is confirmed. I leave town tomorrow so i won't be participating to the last race of the season. Somewhat fixed feelings. I've been in everyone i could, missing some real-life events but now i decided, for at least this time, real life comes first... I promise to think about the race even i'm not part of it. For 5 seconds. Then follows the free beer and expensive women and...:secret: Have a nice one.:clap::clap::clap:

• Stirb Iuliu

Yeah, I think I can make it in time for the this last round :dance2: .

Have a lot of fun and see you all on the track.

Later Edit:

No, disaster. I have the lost connection bug, again.
I will sign as present, but I'll report my status on this topic. Most probably I will get lost connection

• Bert Van Waes

I allocated as maybe and now i would like to allocate as absent but i can't change it?????

After some extreme bandwidth dieting i was able to save just enough for this race. No idea how, but i did it. No praccy before the official praccy started and just kept going around to get a basic setup going.
This is not one of my better tracks so i was in no way expecting anything special, and thats the way it went for me. Qualified neaar the back and basically stayed there in the race. I had a nice little battle with FB and enjoyed that alot, as we would be side by side with not even a single touch.
Was able to pull a gap to him and set about on a very boring race. In the end i was catching Marty, but there was not enough time. Thanks admin for all the hard work you have put in. Its seriously appreciated :)

No race report but a thanks to Yoeri for all the hard work. It was my 1st league and I enjoyed the racing and battles through out the season. Im glad its over as it was very difficult to make all the races on Saturday afternoons here and my wife has not been happy about it more than once.

Thanks to all who made it a priority to show up it was fun. See ya next time, Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 176 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 130 7.5%