2009 Nürburgring 24 Hours

nice one Mtomi, saw it live, awesome racing!

yep #99 is back still in pos.6 I think, but raceleader now has about 6 mins lead with only 50 mins to go, looks like the fourth consecutive win for Manthey (and it's always the same car I've heard!)

awesome racing, guys go out and grab the VLN mod for rFactor, represents most of the cars seen here (yes, the Manta is in there as well, plus of course a very nice version of the ol' Nordschleife).

Damn you Eckhart :wink2: Now i am addicted to this fantastic mod.
So many cars and classes, so much fun.
Can someone please, organize a 60 or 90 minutes race with this mod? :drool:

Thanks for the tip Eckhart. :dance2:

The mod is 80 procent crap when it comes to cars. Porsches and Beemers are nice Simbin models used, but the rest of the cars are not impressive.
But the Ring: wow, they remodeled the simbin evo version in different layouts and it rocks big time. Very good that they have installed the steamcheck too.

Damn you Eckhart :wink2: Now i am addicted to this fantastic mod.
So many cars and classes, so much fun.
Can someone please, organize a 60 or 90 minutes race with this mod? :drool:

Thanks for the tip Eckhart. :dance2:

you're welcome mate, it just popped into my mind watching the start of the race. Haven't played it much, too little time. But, hey, an event would be great!

@race: best 24hours in history I've heard, never had such a close fight for so long. Great show by all contenders and Vanina Ickx won her class! (you never know ...)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%