2009 Formula One Turkish Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, Webber heavier then guys ahead of him :)

2. Jenson Button - 655.5 kg

4. Mark Webber - 656 kg

:neutral:

That's probably not even half a lap.

So yes, technically heavier, but if Button eats a packet of crisps and has a drink before getting in the car, they're basically level.

Got to say, I'm still surprised at how the Brawns work out on the weekends - Button tends to be nowhere until Saturday afternoon, Barrichello seems to go the other way a little, but they always seem to get it right when it matters. I thought they'd struggle here - doesn't look like it so far.

• Wido Rossen

Ross how come you like Webber so much?
He is rubbish :)

I like Mark ten times better then the whole Ferrari farm.
This is a guy that doesn't walk beside his shoes and Mark can drive very fast.

That Red Bull team radio at the end was fantastic. "Save your car. Webber is faster". Then, Vettel turns best sector 3 time and eats 3 seconds of the 4.7s gap.

As Button said in the press conference the Brawn car is just faster. I don't think the result will be different at Silverstone.

Would they have been there with a Honda engine though?

You can't answer that and neither can I but the Merc is far more reliable than recent Honda engines ever were. A Honda engine could have ruined the car's balance for all we know but I'm sure they are a little red-faced about it nonetheless.

This was a boring race. Really the only interesting thing was how Red Bull ruined Vettel's strategy..

And the championship... I hoped that at least Rubens will challenge Jenson, but now he's 26 points behind...

Would they have been there with a Honda engine though?

You can't answer that and neither can I but the Merc is far more reliable than recent Honda engines ever were. A Honda engine could have ruined the car's balance for all we know but I'm sure they are a little red-faced about it nonetheless.
There's a lot more to it than the engine. McLaren and Force India have the same engine, look where they are. Sure, with a Hinda engine things would be different, but Brawn got the design bang on this year.

And Péter, wasn't that close the the points Raikkonen was behind Hamilton in the closing stages of 2007, and he won? Rubens could do it, he just needs to win and get around these anti-stall issues (happened before).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 355 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%