2009 Formula One German Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEBBER WAHAY!:woot2::aus:
This is awesome, Mark winning a Grand Prix (it's as close as I'll ever get XD).

Great race too. HUGE shame for Sutil, I would have been over the moon for him to get into the points. But Raikkonen was right, it was a racing incident, but he should have known that there was no room for a clean move on the outside. 2nd time Raikkonen has stepped on Sutil's parade... Hmmmmmm!:neutral:

Going to break the Mark Webber bandwagon now, he did a good drive to get back after the penalty but he definitely deserved the penalty. You can't just go pushing other cars around like that especially at the start.

Well deserved by mr Webber! Was great to hear his emotions in his inlap after the race!
130 gp starts and than finally finally a first spot on the ladder!

Big :thumb: and very exciting championship rounds to come

Great drive Webby!!..Brawns will be in trouble if more cold races come in future.

And i love this sentence, Massa really silenced Vettel :D

" Then let's change our button with your downforce " ( Sentence is not exactly like that, but the meaning is same :wink: )

• Bert Van Waes

Beautifull win there, his first one and for the Aussies the first one in thirty years... :)

But my god i was living with Hamilton, so fast off the line, almost through T1 in third... But then that puncture. He would have been a nice variable factor in the race without it.

Great race though, Although i would have liked Rubens to be second.

Looks like Alonso will be fighting for the races from now on. He made 5 of the 6 fastest laps in the race. The king is back.

Shame of the rain in his "dry tyres fast lap" on qualy, he was fighting for the pole at Nurburg.

Great Webber won the race, he have been always one of my fav drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%