Buttons home GP on June the 21th

FIAlogo.jpg

Silverstone.jpg

Track Facts:
Number of Laps: 60
Circuit Length: 5.141 km
Race Distance: 308.355 km

Record
Lap Record: 1:18.739 - M Schumacher (2004)

i predict................ i might fall asleep for the rest of the races this season. im glad button is winning but its so boring none of the s**t changes on the cars help with downforce to increase overtaking and kers is a catastrophe of epic proprotion.... lol. Why have the FIA changeD it. The last two seasons have gone down to the last race. This one will be finished with about 5 to go:thinking:

i predict................ i might fall asleep for the rest of the races this season. im glad button is winning but its so boring none of the s**t changes on the cars help with downforce to increase overtaking and kers is a catastrophe of epic proprotion.... lol. Why have the FIA changeD it. The last two seasons have gone down to the last race. This one will be finished with about 5 to go:thinking:
Just be thankful Bernie's medals didn't come in - Button would have basically won it already. Everyone is complaining about the small difference between 1st and 2nd, but it's helping make sure Button doesn't wrap it up too early.

• G-Kraft

Im going to watch this race LIVE! first time for me in england aswell:p

Im so happy!

I reckon Vettel will win(more upgrades realised)

Anyway here's 2007 Pole lap(i couldn't find 2008)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4kZ-l4NTiE&feature=PlayList&p=5521D00252FA691D&index=9[/ame]

It seems Button is getting bored like us. He gave a chance to other racers. :D . Seriously i'm surprised about his 6th pos. Even Barrichello came 2nd .

WD to Nakajima for beating Rosberg first time this season:) Good job, keep it going!

Red Bull's improvements on their cars made them go fast as hell!

Bad luck for british people, seeing Button only at 6th and Hamilton at 19th position. We'll see what the race will bring:)

I think we should wait for Button's fuel load and race pace, the group in front of him has a close pace to RBR so maybe he can wait to 1st stop to pass them on pits and then go for Vettel, I think this is far from being lost for Brawn.

I'm curious about what Trulli can do, I hope Toyota wins finally this year.

Cya!.

Vettel has it in the bag. Button will be stuck in the Trulli Train - 4th would be a good result.

1. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 666.5 kg
2. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 657.5
3. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 659.5
4. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 658
5. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 652.5
6. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 657.5
7. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 661.5
8. Timo Glock, Toyota, 660
9. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 654
10. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 654
11. Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 675
12. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 689.5
13. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 695.5
14. Nelson Piquet, Renault, 682.5
15. Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber, 665.5
16. Giancarlo Fisichella, Force India, 668
17. Sebastien Bourdais, Toro Rosso, 687.5
18. Adrian Sutil, Force India, 692
19. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 666
20. Sebastien Buemi, Toro Rosso, 672.5

The fight between Alonso and Heidfeld shows what's wrong with current Silverstone AND Formula 1.
The cars can't overrev is F1's problem.

The problems with Silverstone are Abbey and Club.
Those should be brought back to their original so other cars can pass on the high speed section in a slipstream to Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back