2009 Formula One British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bert Van Waes

Well, how do you do that?
Vettel was heavier the most at the front. But he had a great start and blew the whole field away, easily...
I think this weekend was his. He was flying on the wings of his car and probably was more than one with it...

About the Button case. I can say that i think Rubens wisely kept his mouth shut for the first time about the setup problems and how he fixed it. 3 times in a row Jenson has problems in the weekend before the race. 2 times Rubens helped him to fix them and 2 times it costed him the pole to Jenson... I think Rubens decided to be smarter this weekend.

but still, Jenson finished 6 and at the last laps he was eating bits of the williams ahead.

A bit boring but also interesting...

I think it wasn't so boring, from 3rd there was a nice battle:) I hoped Massa can get to the podium, but Barrichello had more fuel. Anyways 4th from 11th isn't a bad result. Anyone saw the difference between Raikkönen and Glock at the end? (0.2):)
Down there round Hamilton it was also nice:)

It was not boring, there have been some great fights at back. Hei - Alo , Hamilton - Alonso - Piquet, Kova - Bourdais. these were fun to watch. :)

Congrats to Vettel, a really great drive :clap:

Least interesting race of the season so far for me. Yeah there were battles but not at the front, where they count! Red Bull's upgrades works a treat, with Hockenheim up next Vettel and co must be fancying their chances.

• Andrew Evans

man, probably the third race this season i've walked away from by half-distance.... :weep:

Vettel has it in the bag. Button will be stuck in the Trulli Train
I hate being right :(

that race was sooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

So boooooooooooooring...

It was boring. Massa and Fisichella did very well. Nakajima should have done better.
Tough for Webber. Vettel is clearly more talented.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh.... did the race finish???

not the most fitting race to potentially end an era at Silverstone, but hey ho, you cann't have everything.
Just wait for Valencia.. that will remind you what boring really is.

I thought it was quite exciting for Silverstone actually - there were a lot of battles throughout the field, and people were trying. In someways that can be more exciting than a track that's so easy to overtake that the battles are resolved without any fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%