2009 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bert Van Waes

Grats to Button, amazing race he had! my god, Shame for Rubens puncture though... :(

We have a champion, let the next race be ... :)

Force India's rubbish drivers causing havoc as usual

Trulli expecting to make an opportunistic move stick. no way was that Sutils fault. Raikonnens car caused them to go slow and trulli tried to go around on the kerb. if he'd used his head he could have seen that the grey bit was only going to get further away from him. a lift would have kept him in the race - although maybe a few spots further back.

grats to Brawn and Button. Big round of applause to Rubens - shame the dream last round battle never came to light.

Give Ross Brawn a knighthood he's won 8 world title's now and had no recognition for it where as Andy Priaulx has won 4 and has an MBE?!
Hell, they should make you king! After all, you know everything.

Congrats to Jenson and Brawn, they deserved it after the troubles before season. It made Ross cry, so it must be well earned :) That's something Brawn should get a knighthood for, not for winning 8 titles, but for putting his life and effort into a team that could make or break him.

I still feel for Barrichello. His Interlagos luck strikes again. Puncture, no win and no championship. Some day I hope he achieves what he couldn't with Ferrari.

• Michel Salvador

best race of the year :) and grats to Jenson Button and BrawnGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%