2009 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wido Rossen

• Wido Rossen

Is Brasil going to bring the World Champion of 2009 ?
Watch it on October the 18th.

interlagos.jpg

Track Facts :
Number of Laps: 71
Circuit Length: 4.309 km
Race Distance: 305.909 km

Track Record :

1:11.473 - JP Montoya (2004)

I still like the fact that even when they put Dubai at the season end/finally to sell more tickets Brazil still hosts the decider (probably) making Dubai the most boring race of the season.

Just because it's new doesn't make it boring, although if both championships were decided at Brasil, it would be a bit pointless.

I love this track, it's fantastic, I hope the championship isn't decided here though.

Just because it's new doesn't make it boring, although if both championships were decided at Brasil, it would be a bit pointless.

I love this track, it's fantastic, I hope the championship isn't decided here though.

Where is the Gun Mr. Birney ? :p

I have no idea.:noidea: Maybe a Flame Thrower ? :th_cool:

Offtopic Stops:

I really love Brazil for never having a boring dull race. Always incidentful and exciting :smile:.

I hope Button won't be champion here. Instead Vettel must come first while Barrichello come 2nd and Button is out :D.

Abu Dhabi, not Dubai... :curl-lip:

:p kk, couldn't remember how to spell Dhabi so just guessed at region.

What I meant by a boring race is that it will be if the titles are decided in Brazil, theres not much point in racing apart from the lower down places (such as McLaren vs Ferrari const) but no-one pays any attention to them anyway.

Oh and for the gun, Halo Plasma Pistol;
halo-3-covenant-plasma-pistol-jasma.jpg

I meant by a boring race is that it will be if the titles are decided in Brazil, theres not much point in racing apart from the lower down places (such as McLaren vs Ferrari const) but no-one pays any attention to them anyway.

Every race is exciting for me as watch my BMWs struggle for some points :nod:

And even Button becomes the champion, there is still a 2nd place to fight for.

Did you hear? Nico lost his helmet at the airport n Brasil! Lol! He put a plea on youtube for people to return it. In return, he promised Paddock passes and tickets to the race.

So, Brasilian members, chop chop! Find that helmet!

Did you hear? Nico lost his helmet at the airport n Brasil! Lol! He put a plea on youtube for people to return it. In return, he promised Paddock passes and tickets to the race.

So, Brasilian members, chop chop! Find that helmet!
LOL I think the airport handlers will be losing more helmets from now on :p

• Bert Van Waes

Brazil allways makes sure this is a good race. This season it won't be different. OOOh i can't wait.:victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.2%