2009 FIA GT Championship

On a side note, i decided to build a highpoly 3D model of this car.
Although it is not suitable to use ingame i will post a WIP thread in here somewhere if you guys are interested.
Also it gives me the possibility to see this car in race liveries so if you have any suggestions on that it would be appreciated.

FIA GT 2009 Calendar

03/05/09 Silverstone
16/05/09 Adria
21/06/09 Oschersleben
26/07/09 Spa -Francorchamps
30/08/09 Bucharest
20/09/09 Algarve
11/10/09 Zolder
22/11/09 San Luis

• Wido Rossen

Petter Solberg tests sportscar

Yvan Muller tested a V10 Judd-powered Oreca-Courage. The current World Champion had the chance to test the Prototype at the Paul Ricard circuit, in France, and hadn't driven a sports car since 1996.

Sports.jpg

The frenchman said: "I knew how to drive prototypes, however I was really surprised! The Courage-Oreca is relatively easy. I felt comfortable straight away." Former World Rally Champion Petter Solberg also tested the car, and was happy with the feeling he experienced during the test day.

Hugues De Chaunac, chairman of Oreca, commented the test with enthusiastic words, and said he was particularly impressed with Solberg's progresses during the day. Muller was offered the drive in Macau, right after having claimed his maiden World title, but the negotiations came to an agreement only a few days before the Paul Ricard test.

Audi R15 - 'Secret' pictures.

Go to autosport and see the exclusive shot of the new R15. Its a car that has been kept very very secret and this is the first shot the world has apparently seen of it

One small thing..... yes for some reason despite Audi's ultra secrecy about this car they still felt the need to put some sponsor logos on it!! :D

• Paul Cullum

I went to the Silverstone meet last year. A bit cold but the Aston Martin snatching victory at the death made up for it.

Probably go this year again! Would love to go to the Spa round but........Im skint!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%