2009 Ferrari F60

Yes it is cool. When I first saw the BMW training in Jerez when the new specs I though it was the most horrible car in F1 history. But Ferrari always manage to look great.

I thought removing the stupid extra aero stuff would make the cars look better... somehow they have managed to make them look like stupid toy cars. Look out of proportion and stretched - especially the ridiculous rear wing.

Rear wing is surprisingly thin, which is weird as I thought it would screw up the aero. Then again, if it works, use it. F1 was never a glamour contest, spite was the majority on the internets think. I think it looks more badass, as if we are getting that little bit closer to less technology, and more skil. I like the front wing, I like the fact it's wider, gives that bit more of a swept look from the front... And those slicks :O

If the grid is flipped upside down (possible) the battles will be intense, so we might be back to those races from the good ol' days... If it works :)

_45367451_af2b8598-e613-4b2a-b4dd-d3c32af58e03.jpg

newfez.jpg

newfez2.jpg

I think it looks pretty good, especially in comparison to the interim BMW.

To me, it doesn't matter that much what they look like; as long as they're fast and can overtake one another, I'm ok with it.

• Nick Price

hehe, i have to say im happy to see the new style cars arnt going to be the ugly ducklings i thought they were going to be :clap:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.2%