2009 F1 TV Coverage

If your in the UK and you happen to have tv this is what your getting this year. (this is probably old news to many)

All practice sessions on the red button, quali and race on BBC 1.
And announced today, lets say for Australia you can vote on bbc.com/f1 for watch previous Australian Grand Prix you want to see again in full on the red button/online.

Add anything else you know to this thread please.

Sorry, I know nothing. But I wish I lived just 500 km to the west :p

Here in DK we're cursed with the horrible Viasat Network. That means commercial breaks, and I do not like that one bit. They also bought the rights for MotoGP + commercials.

One good thing though. We'll have Tom Kristensen and Nicolas Kiesa(yeah I know, he sucks and I'd rather have Jan Magnussen, but he's busy in the ALMS and DTC) as in house experts.

I do not like the fact that BBC doesnt let Ireland see online videos, and even locks off red button features. I hope they don't do it with F1. If they do, it'll be very cheeky of them. Sounds like cool things, we can now watch practice :)

Glad BBC will be showing the races. Lets hope the commentary is better, not that it was when ITV were showing but atleast Martin Brundle was there to talk the talk and walk the walk.

• Matt Wilsher

Apparently different angles of viewing available on the red button. Only about 10 years after it was first promised with "digital" tv!!

Glad it's back on the beeb. Heard that Murray is back doing interviews for the web presence.

Apparently different angles of viewing available on the red button. Only about 10 years after it was first promised with "digital" tv!!

Glad it's back on the beeb. Heard that Murray is back doing interviews for the web presence.

I miss Murray. He made a boring race turn into a fantastic race. A legend

• Kyle Evers

If you live in the US, you'll watch it on the Speed Channel ;).

• JEarnoWEldonL

In my opinion BBC with a Murray Walker would be great :) :gimme:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%