2009 British Touring Car Championship

I doubt that he will be driving in the WTCC this year Akos, but the team who drove for in the WTCC, N-Technology, have announced their retirement from WTCC, leaving Thompson without a team.

So hopefully he will find a team in BTCC soon :)

Cartridge World SEAT Liverie

First Pic - Cartridge World SEAT

Source: http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews_detail.php?id=1288 (Photos on there too)

Adam Jones and series returnee Dan Eaves today posed with their new team Cartridge World Carbon Zero Racing’s SEAT Leon that they will race in this year’s HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship.
Both are expected to be among the front-runners – Jones has achieved numerous outright podium finishers with small privateer teams in the past two seasons while Eaves remains the only driver in BTCC history to win all three races in a day (at Thruxton in 2005).
Today at a media event to showcase the BTCC’s pioneering CO2 emission test programme at Land Rover, Solihull the wraps came of their 2009 car.
Jones, aged 28 and himself from Solihull, told btcc.net: “The team is really fired up and the car looks great. Today is actually the first time I’ve met Dan but we’ve got on straight away. Together I think we can become a formidable team.”
Eaves, aged 33 from Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire, added: “I can’t wait to get back on the grid. I’ve been away since the end of 2005 but the BTCC has always been where I’ve wanted to be and I’m raring to get back into it. It’s a new squad but they are all fiercely determined. Hopefully as the season progresses, Adam and I can become a thorn in the sides of the established big hitting teams. One thing is for sure – with our cars’ livery they’ll know we’re coming!”

Spotted this on www.btcc.net
Certainly an eye catching livery! Loving those lime green rims! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back