2008 World Touring Car Championship

true but if your on the same tyres from Q1 and so is eveyone else the removes the issue of the slower lap. brings in a strategy element on that front in the sense of how fast do i really need to go to get to Q2.

I still think the Superpole method is the best. The way the Superbike used to do it. Top 10 times after 30min session have a superpole shootout.....I like this.

what i dont like is that the s2000 turbo diesel is still homologated then, they need to give the s1600 petrol car then a realy big turboboost to be able to catch up
i see a long long line of seat diesel at the front

Every season's first race is without penalties weights. The gap will be closer when we are more into the season.
Although i also think/thought the diesels are/were overpowered i have read some interesting commments in the curitiba thread that changed my opinion slightly: the laptimes comparison between BMW and Seat werent significantly slower or faster. What is a fact is that Seat coorporates as one team and that BMW is devided into smaller nation based teams instead of Team BMW.
Although i hope the current WTCC will not be a team vs team thing i think the changed penalty weight rules will have teamplay as a result..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back