2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • pauliebhoy

Race Department WTCC .png etc.

Some radical developement news there Yoeri... ;)

Ok, so no RSC Sponsor as such... Where, and if it's at all possible can i get the "Race Department WTCC" .png, .bmp, .TIF image etc. to put on the skin.
Preferably sooner than later, just to work out some probably, minor adjustments to see where it's gonna sit and how it'll look.

thanx in adv mafrien'...

Small Update

Single Driver team will stay. Teamless people do not need to worry.

It seems we're also going to keep the sign up list as they were on RSC. So that will save us all a lot of work. Everyone gets to keep their assigned startnumbers.

We're going to provide a new windshield set for each car and a new numberplate as well. All drivers must put these on their skins and remove the RSC windshields/numberplates. If you had already uploaded your skin, then you must do so again after editing it.

How to prepare your skin and make it ready for upload will be explained later. The deadline to upload your skin is most likely going to be on the 19th of April. Don't wait with making your skin!

• Wido Rossen

nice car Mike,

Is sombody already working on the BTCC Vauxhall ?
And can someone make me a nice levery of that car ?

I think a gotta leave Seat for the Vauxhall.
That`s if the Vauxhall can be integrated in the new championship.

There will be indeed. But before you send it to us will will change a few things about the current skins. We will provide new windshields and a new numberplate as well. So before you send it to us, first get those on. More news soon!

[Rumour] Defending champion missing

Last seasons champion Sander Hogendoorn is still a.f.k. and hasnt picked up his number one numberplate at the organisations office to defend his title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%