2008 Nations Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Jacek Kozlowski

Michael it would be great if You would add Poland.Simple white and red painting.
Thanks Jacek Kozlowski

• Jacek Kozlowski

RDNGP Team Discussions

TEAM POLAND

Team Manager:
Jacek Kozlowski

Drivers:

1. Jacek Kozlowski
  2. Zbigniew Tomczak
  3. Marcin Skrzypczak
  4. Dominik Furmaniak
  5. Krzysztof Babij
  6. Maciek Zdyb
Jezeli zajrzycie do RaceClub,The Paddock gosciu robi tam skiny do formuly bmw.Jest pomysl zeby zrobic lige narodow (fbmw) po 2-3kierowcow z kraju- jezeli dobrze zrozumialem.Poprosilem go zeby zrobil tez nasze barwy.Ma to byc dosc duze liga ok 200 osob,chyba.Ja bym byl zainteresowany jesli dojdzie do skutku,mam nadzieje ze wy tez.Pozdrawiam

Attachments

• pol.png
    pol.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 262
hmm may i have a great idear

every nation has to nominate a Aliendriver as teamleader&coach this guy wont race.
the teamleader will choose 8 drivers of his nation who will build a team from then
the teamleader will also choose wich driver will race on wich track, based on the train times the team will have on the diffrent tracks

this will pull out a lot of the realy fast guys and give some slower guys like me maybe a change to get a ride in this series, as the teamleader will be the coach too
may the slower drivers get a bit extra out of it

thats a realy big field already let say 25 nations per 9 ppl == 225 ppl where 200 will drive
so i think lot of space even for slower driver

You got some interesting idea here Mike. I especially like the idea of a help group relationship within nation so we can all learn a thing or two from the Aliens. At the same time, i would like to point out that the idea of having a teamleader to choose driver might not help to solve the problem of fairness as I would think everyone will try to pick the best driver they got to fight for the national pride. So the relatively slower guys (yes, only relative, as we know we are the fastest group of drivers on the net :thumb:) may still got left out.

I like the names from a hat method,but i would suggest 2 hats,an Alien hat full of alien names,and a Humans hat,for each round every country gets a name plucked from both hats to choose the 2 drivers,timed pre qual would just see more or less the same people racing every round and the original suggestion of this was some fun for all :thumb:.

I like the names from a hat method,but i would suggest 2 hats,an Alien hat full of alien names,and a Humans hat,for each round every country gets a name plucked from both hats to choose the 2 drivers,timed pre qual would just see more or less the same people racing every round and the original suggestion of this was some fun for all :thumb:.

Cool! Alien hat! I am thinking if we put Aliens and Human together like that the race will turn into a Lemans type race (ie Aliens will run away like the prototypes, and human will be crawling behind at GT2 like pace)

How about this, we still draw 2 names, one from Alien hat and one from human hat, but then we have 2 races! One call "National Cup Planet Earth" (for humans) and one call "National Cup Galaxy" (for aliens)

Also, we need to set up some rules to DEFINE aliens if we are going with this

more nation skins ;D

-Swe
-Fin (to go: change the Nation cup logo to a black text )
-Dan

tomorrow i will finish the japan, norwegian, Polish and maybe the usa one

Attachments

• fbmw_nationscup_fin.jpg
    fbmw_nationscup_fin.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 222
  • fbmw_nationscup_dan.jpg
    fbmw_nationscup_dan.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 209
  • fbmw_nationscup_swe.jpg
    fbmw_nationscup_swe.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 201
after i have finished the next 4 skins i will stop for a while cuz
we should realy clear things like:

- How many server will be avadible at max 1 or 2 or more??
- How many countrys will be in the cup and wich countrys
..(may a poll to find out the intrest)

its importent for me so that i not waste time on skins who will not run in the cup and to oversee coming work

Due to so many countries and every country is proud of itself its better to just include all popular countries.
We can go for 24 countries (1 spot open for race control) and if needed/possible we could setup 2 rooms; Then we can even support 2 drivers per country; still max 24 countries.

I like this alien-teammanager idea. 1 Alien and 8 chosen/volunteer drivers per country is also good. For me, clean/fair driving is more important then sub-alien drivers in a team.
I would also like to suggest the aliens will help and make setups for all his team members.
To make the cup interesting it would be good to let every driver in a nation drive at least 2 rounds. (we could run a sprint + normal race with 2 different drivers!)

Another suggestion; If the race events will take place on Wednesday night we could try to re-invent the safetycar and start with a rolling start behind the safety car.
I have enabled the car in the first version Race07; will try to re-enable it in the current one.

I think Micheal's idea is fantastic!! Say for example there are 16 rounds and 8 drivers per team, one driver is allowed to race 2 rounds each depending on their driving strengths and weaknesses and the Team Manager (Who is there home country alien!) Decides where he races and where his team enter, and if it is a for man team then 4 races each etc. And as Skipy said to me on MSN there could be a Rest Of World team for the drivers who are one-men teams :)

Z tego co poczytalem, ma to byc traktowane bardziej, jako seria funracow. Choc kto wie, moze ewaulowac w cos wiekszego!
Bardzo podoba mi sie ten pomysl i mimo kompletnego braku znajomosci "wiertarek na kolach" bylbym chetny! :)

• Jacek Kozlowski

Sprobujcie posmigac fbmw na torze Varano de Melgari (czy cos takiego) we Wloszech.Po jezdzie tam mozna sie zakochac w tych malych formulkach.Niezla frajda,bardzo krety tor.
P.s. jest chyba nawet setup u nas na forum do fbmw na ten tor.

Due to so many countries and every country is proud of itself its better to just include all popular countries.
We can go for 24 countries (1 spot open for race control) and if needed/possible we could setup 2 rooms;
Then we can even support 2 drivers per country; still max 24 countries.

well can you declare what is popular country and what isnt ... depending from the members ....or havent one man no vote right anymore here in the RD ?
my first choice would be turkey i know am at the moment the only one but thereby the forum got more internatiol earth feeling !!! So i wanno present the turkish team
my second is germany but here are more then 2 4 or 10 peeps, how we want decided who is in or out ?
And i want to decided by myself if i wanno drive or not shouldn't the job from the third person called like team manager or whatever !!!
Should be a team decision who drives and who not.

Here are one example and idea how you can resolve one planet on RaceDepartment.

If there 2 Servers up you can put:

A: 48 Nations (one driver for event) by sheduling 3 Session in the week and you have 144 from all 200 listed country in the world.
B: 24 Nations (two driver for event) by sheduling 3 Session in the week and you have 72 from all 200 listed country in the world.
C: 12 Nations (three driver for event) by sheduling 3 Session in the week and you have 36 from all 200 listed country in the world.
D: has one Nation more then 3 driver listed maybe the rest driver divided in the less filled nations sure you got a visa for this time ;-)
E: has one Nation more then 3 driver listed create Germany1, Germany2 and so on

The Goal should & stay on the line like "nations cup" entry access for everyone who want drive in funny fair environments.

• Jacek Kozlowski

Thanks Michael for adding Poland.Very nice m8:alla:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back