Resource icon

Skins 2008 McLaren driver's suit, cap, shoes, gloves, umbrella and harness 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

2008 McLaren driver's suit, cap, shoes, gloves, umbrella and harness - Classic McLaren 2008 driver's suit

This time i made the driver's suit, cap, gloves and shoes for the 2008 McLaren. I also made the umbrella and the harness of the car.

Installation:
Use EEA 6.1 to replace all the files in the incardriver.erp located in the folder: ..\f1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980\

For your information, the files to replace for the 2008 McLaren are the fourth ones from the EEA list named career_mclaren-xxx

some pics:
View attachment 221720 View attachment 221721...

Read more about this resource...

Is there anyway you can make the 2008 uniforms for mercedes 2017?
I haven't test it but i think you can replace the files in the incardriver.erp from the folder 2017 in the same way and use with any team. But you can only change the cap for the career driver because the cap for real drivers aren't mapped in the same way. For the suit , the umbrella and the harness it would work too. Please bakup any files before doing something.

Well it seems whenever I try to replace any modded files my F1 2017 just crashes, and its not just for your mod but all modding, so Idk. I can't mod on F1 2017 at all, and Its when I replace even a single livery.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back