2008 FIA Spec Lamborghini, Maserati, F550 by Luis Branco

from luis branco himself on another forum "If you have installed the previous version the files will be automatically updated with the new installation.

Memory leak issues are now solved along with some other minor adjustments."

from luis branco himself on another forum "If you have installed the previous version the files will be automatically updated with the new installation.

Memory leak issues are now solved along with some other minor adjustments."

The above information is not correct, if you install over the top, you'll get a stuff up in the skins. i.e. 2 x all skins... Delete the three car folders from:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\"younamehere"\race 07\GameData\Teams\GT_Pro_Addon\

called:

Ferrari_550
Lamborghini_Murcielago
Maserati_MC12

please note that this didn't happen for everyone...

• Jacek Kozlowski

Great news Bram,its good that its now official and approved on RD.I think its best mod for GTRevo so far...

does it has any different of the GTGTR2?

It is. While GTGTR2 is a direct conversion with original GTR2 physics, this mod is just graphics and sound from GTR2 together with physics copied from Evo cars.

F550 = Aston Martin
Maserati = Koenigsegg
Lamborghini = Gumpert

They changed the default setup, so cars initially do feel different but with the same spring/damper settings they are the same except from some very small details. No wonder the physics feel spot on...

They changed the default setup, so cars initially do feel different but with the same spring/damper settings they are the same except from some very small details. No wonder the physics feel spot on...

That's quite smart, than we know for sure they have the same feel and great handling. Also they wil not outperform the original cars.

Just downloaded and tried it out. Its fantastic, i love the ferrari, so smooth.

Thanks alot. Hope you turn out some other mods as great as this.

:)

edit - any chance you can move the windscreen wiper in the ferrari so it sits on the bottom of the windscreen rather than in the middle? As it gets in the way of both inside views when driving.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back