Ho Pin TUNG
01:18.668

INDONESIA
Satrio HERMANTO
01:19.031

KOREA
Jin Woo HWANG
01:20.541

Well I'm happy, Danny Watts and Adam Carroll have a pole each for Sundays races. I'm a big fan of both.

Then again I love this series and enjoy seeing the nations with little motorsport history taking part too

Same here, that is why i love A1GP, the nationsfactor is a hit!! Would love to see some more high aces as drivers though.. Top is good but thats just a small margin..

• Wido Rossen

A1GP 2009 - Round 3: Sepang, Malaysia

Third race is on the 21st of November

Sepang_black460X256.jpg

Track length: 5.54 km / 3.44 miles

No. turns: 15

Direction: Clockwise

Lap record: 1m 49.221s, set by A1 Team Switzerland (Neel Jani), November 2007

Great racing in the A1GP, but can somebody push the ban button on that South Korean fellow :) He is even worse then Zelenov was in WTCC!! Blocking the topdrivers while you are a lap down is a no go, and should have been punished with a drive-tru!

A1GP still needs to work on the organisation side of things, like our dutch commentator said. Fully agree on that, but this has big potential once all problems are solved. The cars are fabulous!

Totaly agree with you , not a drive thru black flagg !!!!

Great racing in the A1GP, but can somebody push the ban button on that South Korean fellow :) He is even worse then Zelenov was in WTCC!! Blocking the topdrivers while you are a lap down is a no go, and should have been punished with a drive-tru!

A1GP still needs to work on the organisation side of things, like our dutch commentator said. Fully agree on that, but this has big potential once all problems are solved. The cars are fabulous!

Shame for Doornbos. Well done Carroll, and Watts was 2 great results for a A1GP rookie. I would like to see Denis Retera get a race in the Netherlands car. I've seen him race over here a few times in FF1600 and think he has a lot of talent.

A1GP to race in Surfers Paradise

A1GP World Cup of Motorsport will be racing on one of the most exciting street circuits in the world when it returns to Australia for Season Five.

The series has signed a five-year deal with the organisers of the street circuit in Surfers Paradise and will go there in 2009 for its first race.

Read more at A1GP.com

Indonesia circuit revealed

rotatedforwebstie.jpg

Organisers of A1GP Lippo Village, Indonesia have unveiled the circuit design that will be used for the sixth round of this season next February.
The 3.2km street course runs clockwise around the streets of Lippo Village, near the capital city Jakarta. It comprises of 12 turns and was designed by famous track designer Herman Tilke, from the renowned Tilke Gmbh.

Read more at A1GP.com

Also see my post here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/australian-v8-supercars/8915-v8s-indy-series-surfers-paradise.html

There is another link to a release in the V8 Supercar site.

I think this is a great move for Aussie motorsports, far better than the Indy car farce. This will raise the profile of the A1 GP in Australia (it doesn't get much support till now) and by racing the same event as the V8's, the crowds will be huge. Not to mention, the QLD Government will throw lots of $'s at it too (they certainly poured heaps into the Indy cars).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back