2007 World Touring Car Championship

Ok, Race 1 starts at 10:05 CET :) Im ready for it.

One note for today race's: Roberto Colciago won't start today, because he fell on a wet floor yesterday and dislocated his shoulder. The racedoctor has forbidden him to start today :( Poor guy!

race1qu4.jpg

Damnit, Coronel almost had 8th :( When he did he could have started 1st in the 2nd race and he is too eager to let people overtake him so he would have had a big chance for the podium. Bah!

• Wido Rossen

I think Tielemans wont be to happy with the action from Tom sending him into the railing :mad:
To bad that this hat to happend to Tielemans.
And Tom should have been on the pole for race 2.
He shiffted in a wrong rear is my gues.
Tom almost feld to a compleet stand still in one of the corners.

Let`s hope he will do better in race 2.

• Wido Rossen

Whoooo, nive roof surfing there from Augusto:eek:

There is also a other link where the races can be revieuwed.. but i cant find it :( do you guys know where?

I though eurosport... but they are now eurosport and YAHOO ?? :s BAH

• Hazard

damn missed it :( Anyone have a capture of the crash? :)

Tis here:

Edit: whoops, already posted. Anyway - will Farfus prove that a wrecked car and a ten place penalty won't stop him from winning?

Scyp[RPM];53362 said:
I hope they didn't broadcast it in Belgium with the same dutch prick as in Holland. Damn... that guy just doesn't know anything about WTCC or racing in general.

Lol yeah, but sometimes there is also a Belgium prick, who don't know what he is talking about as well :D

anyone remember "spirit of speed"?

the Pau track was featured in the PC game "Spirit of Speed", which I quite enjoyed at the time, no online option, though. Pau was the most difficult track in that game, the stupid KI however, made a win quite likely, heheh. Dig this:

2nd image isn't Pau, but gives you an impression of the graphics engine. You can get it at e-bay for a couple cents.

• Wido Rossen

Pedalá Replaces Colciago

Further to the incident occurred last Saturday at Pau, just before the qualifying session and that resulted in a dislocated shoulder, SEAT Sport Italia driver Roberto Colciago will be forced to skip the meeting of Brno.He will be replaced by Massimiliano Pedalà who drove the team's second SEAT León car at Valencia three weeks ago, where he was classified twice third in the Independents' Trophy.

At Pau, while he was getting ready for the qualifying session, Colciago slipped on a wet floor and trying to keep his balance made a wrong movement that caused his right shoulder to be dislocated.

He wont be to happy with that.
Just got back from an injurie and now got another one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back