2005 TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 GT500

Cars 2005 TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 GT500 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Charles Amyouni submitted a new resource:

2005 TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 GT500 - The Final Supra JZA80

Chivas AutoArt & Shadow Works Presents - 2005 TOYOTA SUPRA JZA80 GT500

NMEYd5K.jpg

Teams Skin List available inside the content (Skin Maker)
1. 2005 ESSO Team LeMans No.6 (Chivas AutoArt)
2. 2005 ECLIPSE ADVAN No.25 (Chivas AutoArt)
3. 2005 KRAFT BANDAI SUPRA No.34 (Chivas AutoArt)
4. 2005 KRAFT YMS SUPRA No.35 (Chivas AutoArt)
5. 2005 OPEN INTERFACE TOM's No.37 (Chivas AutoArt)
6. 2005 DYNACITY TOM's No.37 (Chivas AutoArt)
7. 2005 ZENT...

Read more about this resource...

For those who wants the 2K versions of the 10 skin liveries included in the package, here it is. Please do read the included README file inside the archive for more details. This will replace the 4K skins into 2K.

https://mega.nz/#!NEA1EboC!9gnKMzDNL4dX0bj_WawXGMqKxu0gm339lz_x1VgGw9c

Also another upcoming skin pack is coming...

Alternative Variants Pack.
Will contain the following cars:
- 36 Dynacity TOM's
- 36 Open Interface TOM's
- 66 Triple a SARD version 2

You should see how low you can set it before you aren't able to quite break the real world record.
-------
Not sure why I was thinking that 2005 was so long ago, but I was surprised by the auto-blip, TCS, and adjustable ABS.

You should see how low you can set it before you aren't able to quite break the real world record.
-------
Not sure why I was thinking that 2005 was so long ago, but I was surprised by the auto-blip, TCS, and adjustable ABS.
Yeah its a safety measure since places while fuji in the wet are actively trying to kill you and your family without assists.

Last edited:
Erm... Am i seeing this right? 620k+ tris... with no LODs? (according to CM)

I wondered if you perhaps used the 'CINTURE_ON/OFF' dummys to hide some of that extreme detail ingame, but seems there is no 'seatbelt on' at all...

dm0uNnrh.jpg

And all the unseen detail is still ingame.

RUzI3rxh.jpg

Is it just me, or do the tyres have an other-worldly amount of traction? Lateral seems reasonable, but i've never driven a car that has so much traction in a straight line as this.

Literally, 1st gear mashing of the throttle and it just pulls, same with braking, near impossible to lock up.

Otherwise, it drives quite nicely. Default aero-balance seems very rearward, turning rear wing down a lot helps a ton.

-----

Also, something is wrong with this tube, right in front of the drivers face. Its semi-transparent.

zIoc2edh.jpg

BfCwOrrh.jpg

Erm... Am i seeing this right? 620k+ tris... with no LODs? (according to CM)

I wondered if you perhaps used the 'CINTURE_ON/OFF' dummys to hide some of that extreme detail ingame, but seems there is no 'seatbelt on' at all...

And all the unseen detail is still ingame.
shadowexplorer is working on optimisation and the LODs, it started off at 900k so its coming down.

Seatbelts are for filthy gaijin so those arent in included.

Ok, first time driving the car (Enkei A variant), I find a few issues:

• Model is a bit unbalanced in terms of quality: Knobs and switches, steering wheel are top notch, but next to it is that air tube thing that looks like an earthworm. Rear carbon diffusor much too angular
  • Multimap shaders on carbon and interior, but in both cases you use a single colour map textures, not using the advantage of that shader. Rear view looks cheap because of this. Cage could use a proper RGB map aswell.
  • All that engine and suspension detail, but nothing is animated - like gary wrote better link it to cintures then
  • All in all the model is really well done (way better than mine :cautious:) but you could make better use of it
  • AI is set up wrong, probably wants to shift right at the limiter, past peak torque, so never shifts out of 4th (at least on the Nords)

Ok, first time driving the car (Enkei A variant), I find a few issues:

• Model is a bit unbalanced in terms of quality: Knobs and switches, steering wheel are top notch, but next to it is that air tube thing that looks like an earthworm. Rear carbon diffusor much too angular
  • Multimap shaders on carbon and interior, but in both cases you use a single colour map textures, not using the advantage of that shader. Rear view looks cheap because of this. Cage could use a proper RGB map aswell.
  • All that engine and suspension detail, but nothing is animated - like gary wrote better link it to cintures then
  • All in all the model is really well done (way better than mine :cautious:) but you could make better use of it
  • AI is set up wrong, probably wants to shift right at the limiter, past peak torque, so never shifts out of 4th (at least on the Nords)

+ The already pointed out stuff:

- Tire brand texture line up issue

- The transparent tube in front of the driver. This is only in the base parent model. The sub-child models are normal.

- The see through back for the enkei model A & B. The base parent model and BBS model are normal

- No seatbelts on the driver (and the answer is a joke to divert the attention from the problem...really?...)

but i have to admit, after all these problems are solved, this mod will flourish into something beautiful.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back