Released 2004-Peugeot 206 GTi

Today I decided to share with you a new car. Here's the peugeot 206gti of the year 2004 :)
Here you will find below some screenshots and then the link for the download.
Inside View
screenshot202e.jpg

External View 1
screenshot201r.jpg

External View 2
screenshot200j.jpg

Requires Racer latest version with CG shaders.

Download Link: -Link removed per rules of copyrighted material-

Happy download ;)

Soooo nice!! Waiting for that scripted version, until that trying this little beast :D

MMM... Dials don't match the real thing (RPM shows 5k when going +6000), also gear ratios are very short! Your car don't get even 200kmh!

oh Dave, i don't mind too, because i have/make only conversions, but i was sure it's against the forum rulez to post content with copyright...please do not understand me wrong, i like this car, it looks not bad at all...

Yeah I suppose it is against the rules to post links with copyright on this forum...

It's a tough one really because imo there is not much hard at all in this car. Maybe if Racer was a mature game/sim with loads of users and a strong online community and it offered a genuinely alternative to buying a commercial game... but right now it doesn't really. And the quality of the content, with all due respect to the author, doesn't really cause much worry either imo.

I'd rather see cars released at all so we can all work on them/improve them, than nothing at all.

When I see a conversion that is as good as the game it came from, then we should start to worry about developers worrying about copyright infringement :D

Dave

As others have said if this is a J2 conversion then it's against our rules at RD regarding copyrighted material. There are other Racer sites (tracciontrasera?) that you can upload to that allow such conversions. If I have made a mistake please contact me via PM :)

When I see a conversion that is as good as the game it came from, then we should start to worry about developers worrying about copyright infringement :D

I understand what you mean and I agree, but it's none the less against RD's rules. Because this is such a vast community RD can't risk allowing copyrighted material period. (without permission ofc)

I do hope you upload somewhere else so we can continue to help fix any problems :)

As others have said if this is a J2 conversion then it's against our rules at RD regarding copyrighted material. There are other Racer sites (tracciontrasera?) that you can upload to that allow such conversions. If I have made a mistake please contact me via PM :)

Of course ;)

Maybe when people create these they can just link to the Tracciontrasera site then?

So there are no direct links, users have to navigate away and then find the links themselves?

Dave

Just links to the site, I mention tracciontrasera because we all know it, easier than PMing links to mediafire (or similar). Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back