Career 2002 DTM Championship, final version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mathieu Keller submitted a new resource:

2002 DTM Championship, final version - DTM

Let's race your Audi TTr against the Mercedes CLK V8 and the Opel Astra V8 on famous circuits during the 2002 DTM championship.
The career has 10 events.

All drivers (23 opponents + you as Laurent Aiello), real locations, real qualifying time, real number of laps and real temperatures.

The format of each event is:
1x 90min practice
1x 35min qualifying
1x 100km race
You'll find all the mods needed and the links to download them in the readme How to install file. The audi ABT is included in...

Read more about this resource...

Mathieu Keller updated 2002 DTM Championship, final version with a new update entry:

2002 DTM Championship, final version ( new astra)

I know last version was supposed to be the ultimate one but i did find an Opel astra mod with a better physic and more skins than the one before.
Opponents.ini has been updated.
I did not put the link to the car because i've modified some skins names so it is included in the zip file.

Have fun!

Every comeback is welcomed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks, fantastic! But the three cars (TT-R, Astra, and the donwloaded CLK from your DL-Link in the readme) must be installed into the "cars" folder, and the other files and folders into the "career" folder? Thanks for your advise!

Thanks Mathieu for an amazing career mod.
I have one problem though. Zolder seems broken. It's grayed out and has a red sign when I mouse over. I downloaded the zolder_pascalwb track and I can drive it in practice. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Or is that just the way it is when I haven't finished the first event?
Edit: Just finished the Hockenheim race and Zolder is still grayed out with a red sign but I can start the event anyway. So I guess it's not really a problem.

Last edited:
Bonjour je ne comprend pas comment télécharger les fichiers pour les voitures le lien me renvoie vars face book pas de problème mais en suite sur un site et je ne voie pas ou je peut cliquer pour télécharger la voiture .

cordialement

Bonjour je ne comprend pas comment télécharger les fichiers pour les voitures le lien me renvoie vars face book pas de problème mais en suite sur un site et je ne voie pas ou je peut cliquer pour télécharger la voiture .

cordialement
Normalement le lien te renvoie vers la page de Assetto Corsa car mods et la photo de la CLK doit s'afficher. Tu as un lien qui te renvoie sur le site depositfiles, une fois là dessus il faut cliquer sur téléchargement régulier puis attendre que les 99sec s'écoulent. Ensuite il y aura un captcha, il faut le remplir, cliquer sur OK et le téléchargement est censé se lancer. Sinon re-télécharge la ressource ;). Bon jeu!

i have a problem with the event 2 on each 3 career,the logo of zolder track is here but i can not click then start my race,it appears a circle with a red bar ??? can i help me ?

But the Zolder track work fine when a select this track and go make test on that track ???
Did you install the pascalwb version of the track? Someone already had this problem and said that he could still go further in the career. If the track is not working, go into your career files, take event 2, open the event.ini file and replace TRACK=Zolder_Pascalwb by TRACK=zolder. Thing is that I had to put the pascalwb version cos it's running more pits than the kunos one (24 instead of 18). Now you'll have to see if it works with the kunos version. All of this depends on your pc configuration and on the game installation. Some have troubles others not...It's quite difficult to identify the problem as I didn't mod the tracks.

I hope you'll be able to go further!!

I'm waiting for you to tell me how it's going once you'll done the modifications.

Last edited:
No don't work and yes i have track version pascalwb,i try rename TRACK=Zolder_Pascalwb to TRACK=zolder and the same result but i don't have zolder track kunos on my content tracks ?sorry for my bad english lol,i'm come from Montreal Canada lol

Did you install the pascalwb version of the track? Someone already had this problem and said that he could still go further in the career. If the track is not working, go into your career files, take event 2, open the event.ini file and replace TRACK=Zolder_Pascalwb by TRACK=zolder. Thing is that I had to put the pascalwb version cos it's running more pits than the kunos one (24 instead of 18). Now you'll have to see if it works with the kunos version. All of this depends on your pc configuration and on the game installation. Some have troubles others not...It's quite difficult to identify the problem as I didn't mod the tracks.

I hope you'll be able to go further!!

I'm waiting for you to tell me how it's going once you'll done the modifications.

it's ok now,i download another zolder track and now it's ok,thanks again for take your time to explain to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 222 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%