2002 Audi Sport Team Joest.  Lemans (VRC Auriel 8)

Skins 2002 Audi Sport Team Joest. Lemans (VRC Auriel 8) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Graham Botha submitted a new resource:

2002 Audi Sport Team Joest. Lemans (VRC Auriel 8) - 2002 Audi Sport Team Joest. Lemans (VRC Auriel 8)

These skins are 4k and based on the Audi Sport Team Joest lineup that drove Lemans 2002. These may not be entirely accurate as there are many photographs with many difference out there, which makes it quite a challenge to get things right. So, as with all my skins, these are more in the spirit of thing than 100% accurate replicas. Credit goes to Mahad for the tire textures.

View attachment 313743

Read more about this resource...

Sorry if slightly off topic but what are your thoughts on the VRC mod itself? Im thinking of getting it and would use these skins for sure.

Graham Botha updated 2002 Audi Sport Team Joest. Lemans (VRC Auriel 8) with a new update entry:

2002 Audi Sport Team Joest. Lemans (VRC Auriel 8)

Blacked out some cockpit bits that really grated my arse and I just couldn't help myself. There does not seem to be any other way to replace them, but at least they aren't in your face anymore. Now I'm done :)
Everyone is welcome to use the decals.png and decals.dds files from these skins.

View attachment 313936

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm planning on doing the no5 Winner of the 2004 Lemans next. But taking break from skinning for a couple of weeks first. Once I'm done with no5, I'll look into it. May take a while as I have some responsibilities that I need to get through.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%