Resource icon

Cars 2001 European Le Mans Series 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
If this car has correct dds files in its folder and other same cars are perfectly working .... the problem might be a tiny mistake in the dds names for this car for example.

Last edited:
Merci, j'ai finalement réussi a l'installer grâce a votre conseil,merci, il me reste plus qu'a trouver quelque circuits pour les championnat...Merci

I don't have this mod installed, but there are mostly 2 solutions possible in this case:
- the best one is to modify the championship .gdb file and add manually the classes of the wished missing cars. ( those classes are to be found at the last line of each .car file ... you just need to choose the right one ) .... but this needs to know a bit more about the mods in order to know which precise class to choose among the ones present in this class line :D
- the quickest one is create your own custom championship with a tool as This one here GTR2 Championship Manager

NB this RD forum is english speaking .... so if you don't understand, ask me for a translation, french is also my native language. ;)

Last edited:
merci a toi Jempy j'ai essaye la première solution, ca n'a pas marché finalement sous tes conseils, j'ai opté pour la deuxième solution et cela l'air de fonctionner. Il faut juste que j'installe quelque circuits. Championship manager semble la solution idéal. Merci à toi:):):):)

Et bien sûr un Championnat à 1 seule course est aussi possible :laugh: ... pour préparer une simple longue endurance par exemple. ;)

Of course a championship with just one race is also possible with the Championship Manager .... in order to prepare a single long endurance race for example.

Oui , c'est exactement ce que j'ai fait, programmer une course sur 1 circuit, en l'occurrence
24h leman, 24h daytona 12h sebring...... Championchip manager gtr2 et un super logiciel.
Merci a toi.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back