2000's @ Various Countries - 30th October - 1st November 2015

14 seconds up after 3 stages over my brother which was my goal ended up with a puncture in stage 4 night stage and misheard a left turn at a junction and hit the trucks straight on to get 15 sec penalty so now 4 secs behind him. Long stage 5 took a turn for the worse getting a left rear puncture early on after just a love tap (it seems far too easy to puncture on the Finland stages) and ended up driving a shopping trolley for the rest of it dropping a further 34 secs behind @bsheepie - well done n00b I will beat you soon

14 seconds up after 3 stages over my brother which was my goal ended up with a puncture in stage 4 night stage and misheard a left turn at a junction and hit the trucks straight on to get 15 sec penalty so now 4 secs behind him. Long stage 5 took a turn for the worse getting a left rear puncture early on after just a love tap (it seems far too easy to puncture on the Finland stages) and ended up driving a shopping trolley for the rest of it dropping a further 34 secs behind @bsheepie - well done n00b I will beat you soon
haha

haha

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back