F1 2010 20-25 fps always - fix?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I get only 20-25 fps top on every possible resolution and quality settings. Now i am on 1680x1050 with everything on high/ultra and still it's 21fps all the time..

i have AMD Phenom 9500+
GTS 450
4GB Ram
360gb+500gb hdd

Is there a workaround or a tweak for this? I am not even sure if i am using DX11, because recently i went from 9600GT to Geforce GTS450, and not noticed any big changes.. Although the windows assessment tool showed 0.4 performance upgrade on the graphics.

any help?

You should delete the whole folder, containing the replay file. e.g. PlayerOne/replays.mbt (or whatever extension) you delete the PlayerOne folder.

Also, there is another way of doing this.. Just copy that folder to another place, e.g another HDD and than create a shortcut, which later you will place in the folder's original place.. Be sure to have the same name as the folder, and not the expression SHORTCUT TO folder.

Yes but you'll see that the icon of the folder is changed (it has shortcut sign on it). Also make the replay.xxx file read-only.

I've noticed that the HDD lamp on the case is off during race or practice. Before this it was "burning". HDD temperature is lower and the game is flying :).

i have AMD Phenom 9500+
GTS 450
4GB Ram
360gb+500gb hdd

I don't think so..... Your CPU is OK. Maybe you have to check your Motherboard or RAM. Maybe there is the problem. The game runs perfect on much much slower AMD Athlon X2 CPUs or C2D Intel. Check if your RAM is in dual-channel mode, HDD configuration, cooling, PSU power (the real power).... write more about your configuration and we'll find solution for your system.....

hahaha we have the same configuration :):):):) except i have one more 500gb hdd.

the same cpu, same vga..

My motherboard is MSI Platinum K9A2, which supports AM2+ and AM3 CPUS, up to 16gb ram,
Power module is 500W real power,

except, i have 3 ddr2 memories, counting to 4GB (2x1Gb Pqi memory, and 1x2gb Kingston) maybe the problem is there?

what graphics settings are you on?

:) hahah no, no, no that was your configuration from your first post :) i've copied from there.. :) I think that your problem is the RAM. You don't need CPU you need new RAM, 2x2GB is much better or 2x4GB or even better DDR3 if the MB supports them.

After all this is my opinion....consult hardware expert....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back