Resource icon

Misc 2-ways and Race_seasons_lighting and animated river for "Krajiska Zmija" 2019-12-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-ways and Race_seasons_lighting and animated river for "Krajiska Zmija" - Working pits, all new AI lines, full seasons, lighting and more...

View attachment 337507View attachment 337495View attachment 337497View attachment 337496
The "Krajiška Zmija" ("The Ultimate Snake") is a very good small but fun touge-type road in the Balkans. With my addition you can enjoy the course both up and down in 2-way traffic or attack the hill in Trackday with 21 AI cutting all corners. The separate layouts have different outlook with the 2-way being a casual everyday drive, not a "special...

Read more about this resource...

Hi man! I discovered that addon today, its really great.I think i found an issue, when im changing cameras in replay for F3 or F4 the race cancel, the F5 camera works fine.

changing cameras in replay for F3 or F4 the race cance
I`m aware of it as the cameras were not updated to work with the 2-way lines. To prevent this from happening again please remove all "cameras**.ini" from "..\content\tracks\krajiskazmija\2-way\data\" and then you may use the one from the attached zip. Remove the .txt and extract the two files in "..\content\tracks\krajiskazmija\2-way\data\". Besides the trackside cameras I`ve added some hints for the AI too.

Attachments

• data.zip.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 87

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back