Resource icon

Misc 2-way Traffic Layouts for "The Evo Triangle" 2019-10-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-way Traffic Layouts for "The Evo Triangle" - Left lane and Right lane variants of AI traffic

Rollin` hills as far as eye can see! Big sky, wind in the trees and a bunch of hypercars stretching their mighty long legs. Throw yourself in the mix and feel the need for speed on this enticing road.
View attachment 327603View attachment 327604
View attachment 327605View attachment 327607
View attachment 327606
Install: first you must have the track. Then extract all from "2-way...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. If you are looking for similar tracks like the "Evo triangle" with lots of public roads for your 2-way-traffic layouts please check these tracks:
  • Carrieres de Beez
  • New Plymouth
  • Sachsenring 1967
They all can be found here on RD.
And if you want some more touge tracks like Akagi, here are some suggestions:

• Hakone Turnpike
  • Happogahara (Drift Course) - free version
  • Mt. Akina
  • Myogi
  • Otarumi Touge
  • Route 45
  • Shoubudani
  • Usui Pass
I have no idea, where I did find some of them, sorry. All of them seems to have a place to turn around, so making a 2-way-trraffic layout should be possible.
Thank you for your hard work and have fun driving.

For 2-way on Mt.Akina see my post here.
The space for U-turns is the one to look for, the other is the pits. Too cramped or not working pits thwart all efforts.
No prob`s for me to search outside RD and look at the proposed tracks. Takes time but what`s the hurry, right? :)
Cheers!
I have found your Akina Layout already by accident. Maybe it is a good idea to post it in an own thread like your other layouts, so more people can find it.

someone help me pls, my traffic planner doesnt work, the traffic does not appear, only in evo triangle. where do i need to put the traffic layout?

someone help me pls, my traffic planner doesnt work, the traffic does not appear, only in evo triangle. where do i need to put the traffic layout?
Please understand that this mod is not a plan for CSP Traffic tool. It is a layout for use in offline Track day session with additional AI cars. As stated - extract all from "2-way Traffic Layouts for The Evo Triangle.7z" into your "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\evo_triangle\" folder and confirm the prompts. Then reopen the CM and choose the layout and add AI cars before starting the session.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back