Resource icon

Misc 2-way Traffic Layout for "Shuto Expressway C1" 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-way Traffic Layout for "Schuto Expressway C1" - The Midnight Club is out and about!

In this rare scenario Tokyo city has suffered a major damage from an earthquake and the power is out almost everywhere. Half the C1 is rendered unusable and the worried motorists are squeezed into 2-way driving on the outer ring road. Still the cool boys with their expensive toys are willing to play catch...

Install:
First you must have the "Schuto Expressway C1" track...

Read more about this resource...

first of all Thanks!
a question, why do cars run gray at night when I'm running?
except when they pass under lights or tunnels.
I know it is not the right post but if you know the problem .... I would be grateful

first of all Thanks!
a question, why do cars run gray at night when I'm running?
except when they pass under lights or tunnels.
I know it is not the right post but if you know the problem .... I would be grateful

Please illustrate... In game press "F8" and look for the picture in your "Documents" - "..\Documents\Assetto Corsa\screens\" folder. Upload the "Screenshot_***.jpg" file here so I can understand what is the problem.

Good news! (And it`s not a new Dacia!) Found how to remove the brown walls blocking the sky in this track with "Weather FX", aka "Sol". Possibly same fix could help other old track mods that don`t get updated by their authors. In this post I tried to get help from real experts but not relying only on that I managed to find the fix using 3DSimED and comparing two old tracks behaving differently - "Shuto C1" and "Dorifto mountain". For this simple fix on "Shuto C1" you only need to import "c1.kn5" into 3DSimED and edit the three problematic materials with "horizon*" names.
3ds 1.jpg

From this:
3ds 2.jpg

To this:
3ds 3.jpg

Then after you repeated the fix for all the 3 "horizon" materials, confirm editing with the green check mark button and then it`s "File" -> "Plugin Export" -> "c1.kn5". You may want before that to change the name of the original "c1.kn5" to "-c1.kn5" (just in case...) and then save the new edited file. When the game loads normally you can delete the old one.
+ sol.jpg

Some clarification for the above procedure - @Stereo is right to propose editing mainly and only the object`s transparency. Like so:
Akagi 3ds 1.jpg

Results in the same unblocking the sky, only even simpler a procedure. Confirmed working on "Akagi Mountain Pass". In that instance there are more than three tiles - objects which needed correction of transparency.

Please illustrate... In game press "F8" and look for the picture in your "Documents" - "..\Documents\Assetto Corsa\screens\" folder. Upload the "Screenshot_***.jpg" file here so I can understand what is the problem.
under the light
Screenshot_toyota_mr2_sw20_wangan_shuto_revival_project_beta_3-10-119-12-17-3.jpg

color working.....

under the normal sky
Screenshot_toyota_mr2_sw20_wangan_shuto_revival_project_beta_3-10-119-12-17-42.jpg

black and white without colors....

under partial lights
Screenshot_toyota_mr2_sw20_wangan_shuto_revival_project_beta_3-10-119-12-18-3.jpg

semi colored...depaind the lights on the surface....

on final,under the tunnel
Screenshot_toyota_mr2_sw20_wangan_shuto_revival_project_beta_3-10-119-12-20-24.jpg

full colored....like normal game...

If using the non-Midnight version of "Shuto C1" you can have street lights at night after placing this "c1.ini" in game`s folder "..\AssettoCorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\". Remove ".txt" and extract from the .7z.

Attachments

• c1.7z.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 684
It's probably the sodium lights, they only do yellow light, not white, so anything other than yellow looks black

If it's doing it on white lights, someone copypasted the wrong light template and changed the colour.

Last edited:
probably the sodium lights

So "..\AssettoCorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\" is the place and "shuto_revival_project_beta.ini" is the file of the config to look into, right?
"...

;////////////////////////////////
;STREET LIGHTS SERIES
;////////////////////////////////

[LIGHT_SERIES_0]
DESCRIPTION = Street Lights
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = mat_lamp201_head, mat_lamp101_head, mat_lamp102_head, mat_lamp201_head, mat_lamp311_head, mat_lamp801_head, lamp2, lamp3, lamp4, lamp5, lamp6, lamp1_tunnel
DIRECTION = 0,-1,0
OFFSET = 0,1,0
RANGE = 27
SPOT = 160
SPOT_SHARPNESS = 0.8
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET = 0.65
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD = 11
FADE_AT = 850
COLOR = 255, 173, 65, 0.007
SINGLE_FREQUENCY = 1
CONDITION = ALWAYS_ON
..."

If replace the "COLOR" with more balanced (in all instances) maybe it`s going to work.

Last edited:
black and white without colors

Found the solution almost by accident :) Preparing the night mode of "Nsuka" I got the discoloration and managed to enable normal colors by editing the value of "LIGHT_SERIES_**" - "SINGLE_FREQUENCY = 0.5" in the config file. You can edit "..\AssettoCorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\shuto_revival_project_beta.ini" and replace every instance of "SINGLE_FREQUENCY = 1" to "SINGLE_FREQUENCY = 0.5". There are 3 such lights.
From "1" when you go smaller you get your colors back even under colored street lights.

fluffyman101 - "i dont understand how to install this"

Firstly, this 7z is an add-on for the older Shuto Expressway C1 track (see the link that is in the Overview if you never played the track before). It is not for " shuto_revival_project_beta ". When you have the "..\content\tracks\c1\" you are ready to install this traffic add-on.
Better not to drop the "2-way Traffic Layout for Shuto Expressway C1.7z" onto the CM but to open it with 7-Zip File Manager, WinRAR or other archiver. Then select all 3 items from there and drop them inside the "c1" folder. Confirm the pop-up prompt to merge the "ui" folders. After that restart the CM and the traffic layout will be there to select for "Shuto".

error code models_.ini

Which layout and which mode?
The traffic should work ok in Track day and its "models_2way.ini" looks like this

[MODEL_0]
FILE=c1.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

[MODEL_1]
FILE=c1_out.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

[MODEL_2]
FILE=c1_ra.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

[MODEL_3]
FILE=c1_r.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

the 2 way option dosent show up even if i followed the steps
Try "Track day" in Content Manager or "Race Weekend" in default launcher. Check again if "ui" folder (..\content\tracks\c1\ui) has "2way' in it. If not - repeat the adding of the content by dropping all from "2-way Traffic Layout for Shuto Expressway C1.7z" into the "..\content\tracks\c1" and confirm merging of "ui" folders.

ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_REVERB_t0 , I've tried changing the audio source of this from Enabled=1 to Enabled-0 but it went down the list and pops the errorERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_REVERB_t1 instead....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 257 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.8%