Resource icon

Misc 2-way Traffic layout for "Rivijera" 2020-09-02

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-way Traffic layout for "Rivijera" - Track day or Race with AI, fix for GrassFX

Lemax have done a good job with the "Rivijera" and I tried to make it even better. With this layout you can have 20 cars circling on the 14 km winding road in a common 2-way fashion.
View attachment 403136

Additionally I changed the water shader a little and made the 3d grass stay present with GrassFX enabled.

Install: make sure your...

Read more about this resource...

This download freezes my whole computer. I can't even get out with a control alt delete. Force computer shut down. Done it three times. How bout testing your stuff before posting?

This download freezes my whole computer. I can't even get out with a control alt delete. Force computer shut down. Done it three times. How bout testing your stuff before posting?
Sorry for your troubles! I did all I could to make it as good as the other 2-ways. That includes editing the timers so that nasty freeze is avoided. If you still have that, all I can help is to advise you exit the session by pressing "Ctrl+F4" so the crash don't lock up your PC but to make the dump file in background. If you check in "..\Users\*******\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\" you probably will see some crash dumps which are safe to delete.
On my game all works with CSP or not, AI flood on or off. Not a single crash. Maybe some custom app you have is the cause.

Something I find interesting is the 2004 version operates with out the down hill that I was really interested in. I'll go into documents and see what I find. Thanks for the suggest.

alekabul updated 2-way Traffic layout for "Rivijera" with a new update entry:

Make the shoreline move those waves...

Use the following paragraph

Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_2]
MESHES=SEAedge001
SHADER=ksFlags
PROP_0 = distortion, 0.5
PROP_1 = frequency, 0.08
CAST_SHADOWS = 0

to add to "..\content\tracks\rivijera\2way\extension\ext_config.ini"

I can't see any performance hit at all. But sitting on the benches and gazing at the island, pier and horizon now is more relaxing. And if I figure a way to add the sfx audio ambiance for that spot it will be even better. Or if you beat me to it and post an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing