Resource icon

Tracks 2-way Traffic Layout for "Mount Akina" 2019-10-10

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-way Traffic Layout for "Mount Akina" - Touge, drift and race all-in-one with 2-way AI lanes

The almost complete "Mount Akina" got the traffic that`s usually found in those roads. This loop covers the full distance.View attachment 328601
View attachment 328597 View attachment 328598 View attachment 328599 View attachment 328602
View attachment 328600

Installation
: after you install and verify the track`s all original layouts working extract from "Akina 2-way.7z" into the track`s folder "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\mount_akina_2017\"...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. Thanks again for your help! Means a lot, really!
Well, this is the barrier where the AI crashes and retires from the game.
Forgive my stupidity but, I have no idea where to find this 3DSimED. :(
I am very ashamed to causing you this much trouble. Sorry!

Attachments

• This is the barrier.jpg
    This is the barrier.jpg
    777.1 KB · Views: 476
  • barrier.jpg
    barrier.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 425
  • Screenshot_dw_nissan_180sx_typex_street_mount_akina_2017_5-1-120-18-9-41.jpg
    Screenshot_dw_nissan_180sx_typex_street_mount_akina_2017_5-1-120-18-9-41.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Hi. Thanks again for your help! Means a lot, really!
Well, this is the barrier where the AI crashes and retires from the game.
Forgive my stupidity but, I have no idea where to find this 3DSimED. :(
I am very ashamed to causing you this much trouble. Sorry!
No worries! I`m glad to be of help for you.
The most efficient way to get this done is for you to download tfe free trial 3DSimED, open it on your PC and drag-drop into it the file "mount_akina_2017.kn5".
ak1.jpg

Then use the mouse scroll to zoom in until you see
ak2.jpg

Double-click in the area of the circle and zoom in some more to see the big parking area where the barriers are.
ak3.jpg

Double-click on the one of the barriers to center it, zoom and rotate the view by holding the left mouse button to see more clearly

Right-klick on the one of the barriers and select it from the menu. The objects to be deleted are 64WALL_SUB0, 64WALL_SUB1 and 64WALL_SUB2 which act as a barriers. To delete them first select each one and then
ak6.jpg

ak4.jpg

After done with deleting the three objects, "File" > "Plugin Export"
ak5.jpg

Confirm replacing the old file. This also opens the road further down where you will find a hidden highway and tricky entry to the big parking by doing sharp U-turn left where the armco ends. Then you have the doughnut shop wide open.
ak7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, im new to AC modding and im a little confused on how to get this working, ive put all the files including model layouts into assettocorsa root folder, i can see the 2 way option on content manager, however the game crashes once i try to load in with track day, what did i do anything wrong?
Looking forward to try this mod!

Awesome and Thanks!!!! couple of questions - when you say drift ai, how do I set this up so the ai drifts? secondly - will the ai work in other versions of Akina. Particularly the IDAS version which is visually I feel the most stunning. Thanks again Oh btw some of the traffic remain stationary or have weird broken suspension/wheels etc. Others are fine. How do I fix this?

Awesome and Thanks!!!! couple of questions - when you say drift ai, how do I set this up so the ai drifts? secondly - will the ai work in other versions of Akina. Particularly the IDAS version which is visually I feel the most stunning. Thanks again Oh btw some of the traffic remain stationary or have weird broken suspension/wheels etc. Others are fine. How do I fix this?

I'd say "drift" is only the name of the layout that sets it apart from the other two kinds as in that there's no racing up or down hill. The AI can't power-slide, sorry.

About "IDAS" - I found and tried "D0 Akina" and it's a very different track. I will try to make traffic for that and do some corrections on the physics where needed.

Broken suspension depends on the car models. To make them break less observe on replay how each car gets spawned (I assume you have trouble with AI flood). If they are dropping from too high lower the "Vertical offset" in CM - Settings - CSP - New AI behavior. Mine is "-0.5" right now and all is fine.
CSP AI.jpg

Stationary like from the session start or after a while?

Last edited:
I'd say "drift" is only the name of the layout that sets it apart from the other two kinds as in that there's no racing up or down hill. The AI can't power-slide, sorry.

About "IDAS" - I found and tried "D0 Akina" and it's a very different track. I will try to make traffic for that and do some corrections on the physics where needed.

Broken suspension depends on the car models. To make them break less observe on replay how each car gets spawned (I assume you have trouble with AI flood). If they are dropping from too high lower the "Vertical offset" in CM - Settings - CSP - New AI behavior. Mine is "-0.5" right now and all is fine.
View attachment 421203

Stationary like from the session start or after a while?
Thank you so much!!! Will try your suggestions and look forward to more from you especially the IDAS touge versions. God bless!

bro how i change the speed of the traffic ? you know ?

Yeah, I do! But what do you mean, how slow are your cars movin? By default there is no speed limit in the game and if you want to make one use this
Code:
[HINT_0]
START=0
END=1
VALUE=0.8

[MAXSPEED_0]
START=0
END=1
VALUE=60

[DANGER_0]
START=0
END=1
LEFT=0.6
RIGHT=0.6

Paste the text into a new empty text file in "..\content\tracks\mount_akina_2017\layout_2way\data\" folder inside the game's location on your disk. Save the file and then rename it to "ai_hints.ini". Confirm the windows prompt for the extension. After that every time you load the 2-way the AI will drive no faster than 60 kph. If you need faster or slower - edit the "VALUE=60" to whatever speed necessary instead of 60.

will this let me actually race AI?

If the "ai_hints.ini" don't contain [MAXSPEED_0] the AI will move to the best of their ability so - yes, it will be a race. But to prevent CSP from respawning the competitors "AI flood" has to be deactivated in "New AI Behavior". I'm reminding you that "Track day" is the mode that works. The AI will start in their own time, you can pick an adversary, "pin a tail" on him and try to overtake. If you don't leave enough space for the AI to advance it will perform a very effective "pit maneuver' on you. The goal will be to post the fastest time which in a fast car is <18 min for the full loop. Count is done at the top.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 515 38.9%