Resource icon

Tracks 2-way Traffic Layout for "Mount Akina" 2019-10-10

No permission to download

alekabul

250RPM
Jul 3, 2017
alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-way Traffic Layout for "Mount Akina" - Touge, drift and race all-in-one with 2-way AI lanes

The almost complete "Mount Akina" got the traffic that`s usually found in those roads. This loop covers the full distance.View attachment 328601
View attachment 328597 View attachment 328598 View attachment 328599 View attachment 328602
View attachment 328600

Installation
: after you install and verify the track`s all original layouts working extract from "Akina 2-way.7z" into the track`s folder "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\mount_akina_2017\"...
Read more about this resource...

bullldoze

25RPM
Apr 15, 2011
Hi. Thanks again for your help! Means a lot, really!
Well, this is the barrier where the AI crashes and retires from the game.
Forgive my stupidity but, I have no idea where to find this 3DSimED. :(
I am very ashamed to causing you this much trouble. Sorry!

Attachments

Last edited:

alekabul

250RPM
Jul 3, 2017
Hi. Thanks again for your help! Means a lot, really!
Well, this is the barrier where the AI crashes and retires from the game.
Forgive my stupidity but, I have no idea where to find this 3DSimED. :(
I am very ashamed to causing you this much trouble. Sorry!
No worries! I`m glad to be of help for you.
The most efficient way to get this done is for you to download tfe free trial 3DSimED, open it on your PC and drag-drop into it the file "mount_akina_2017.kn5".
ak1.jpg

Then use the mouse scroll to zoom in until you see
ak2.jpg

Double-click in the area of the circle and zoom in some more to see the big parking area where the barriers are.
ak3.jpg

Double-click on the one of the barriers to center it, zoom and rotate the view by holding the left mouse button to see more clearly

Right-klick on the one of the barriers and select it from the menu. The objects to be deleted are 64WALL_SUB0, 64WALL_SUB1 and 64WALL_SUB2 which act as a barriers. To delete them first select each one and then
ak6.jpg

ak4.jpg

After done with deleting the three objects, "File" > "Plugin Export"
ak5.jpg

Confirm replacing the old file. This also opens the road further down where you will find a hidden highway and tricky entry to the big parking by doing sharp U-turn left where the armco ends. Then you have the doughnut shop wide open.
ak7.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bullldoze

bullldoze

25RPM
Apr 15, 2011
Wow! You made it look sooooo easy!
Thanks again for your precious time spent teaching me how to solve this matter!
You're great!
Have an awesome week!