Resource icon

Tracks 2-way Traffic Layout for "Lake Louise" new1

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-way Traffic Layout for Lake Louise - 2-way traffic from AI for trackday at Lake Louise

The lovely track with scary fast and difficult bends got more busy now - in this additional layout the AI of your choice will go on a trip up and down the mountain on both west and east sides. All roads of the free roam unpaid version are at your disposal to drive as fast as you dare. The AI has a max speed limit set in "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\lakelouise_208\2way_freeroam\data\ai_hints.ini" to prevent excessive carnage.
View attachment 325210...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, I'm getting this when trying to do a trackday with only kunos cars
upload_2019-9-25_17-57-57.png

Heres the log

upload_2019-9-25_17-58-19.png

Hi there, I'm getting this when trying to do a trackday with only kunos cars
View attachment 326136
Heres the log

View attachment 326137
I`ll check with your settings and will get back with a fix. Is this the only track with that problem?
I`ve had beforehand an idea of what might be the problem and added lines in the description concerning the "Real conditions" feature. Check to make sure that it`s disabled and try again to load the track.

Last edited:
getting this when trying to do a trackday

Please spare some time and look at the similar problem described here. In the end what fixed it was the correct recreating the folder and files structure for the track`s layout.
I cannot recreate your problem. Even in a completely different environment layout loads ok. Try loading it without the Shaders Patch. If that helps, look for the features of the patch concerning the tyres and disable one by one to isolate the problem.
Also make sure the version of the track you have is the same as the one in the description - 2.08. Link is on the page.

Attachments

• -LL grid1.jpg
    -LL grid1.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 260
  • -LL grid.jpg
    -LL grid.jpg
    694.1 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Can this be corrected somehow?

Mine behaves exactly the same. I got used to push the clock 6 hours back first thing after track loads. The errors recorded in "custom_shaders_patch.log"
custom_shaders_patch.log.jpg
2custom_shaders_patch.log.jpg

mean that
1. patch doesn`t find the main config for timezones at all (as it`s only in "..\AssettoCorsa\extension\config\", CSP 0.1.25-preview140)
and 2. the file contains wrong data and for the v2.07 of "lakelouise".

So after correcting the data and placing the "data_track_params.ini" in "..\Users\********\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\" it loads the exact chosen time provided the geo tags in "ui_track.json" file of the layout are correct: "geotags": ["51.416978", "-116.218221"].

I`m uploading here attached the corrected "data_track_params.ini" that has to go into your "..\Users\********\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension\". Remove the .txt extension and extract from 7z.

PS. Bear in mind that correcting the error in path of "data_track_params.ini" may have surprising effect in any of the other tracks as I haven`t corrected other time zones that may be wrong. Whenever happens to get the wrong timezone error be sure to check if the values in the main config are correct and that the geo tag of the track is correct.

That`s all, folks! Yabba-dabba-deee!

Attachments

• data_track_params.7z.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:
layout won't load

Please make sure that you have the v2.08 of the track or click on the pic of the source and download it. Then move temporarily your current "lakelouise_***" folder away from "..\AssettoCorsa\content\tracks\" and extract from the downloads all fresh. It should work as well as in other PC`s. If not - delete the attempted install of the track`s folder and move back your current "lakelouise_***" to restore the initial state.

alekabul updated 2-way Traffic Layout for "Lake Louise" with a new update entry:

GrassFX code for CSP config

Copy-paste this paragraphs into "..\extension\config\tracks\lakelouise_208.ini"

Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_0]
MATERIALS=Grassy, Road Side
SHADER=ksPerPixel

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_100]
MATERIALS=?Grassy?, 
KEY_0=ksDiffuse
VALUE_0=0.1
KEY_1=ksAmbient
VALUE_1=0.35