Resource icon

Misc 2-way Traffic layout for "High Force" + seasons_water_grass_wetFX New_for_1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Too many fps drop because large map and it would be great trafic on maps under 10km.
I don't mean this as a tease but if you have trouble with fps between long and short layouts of official tracks like Black cat or Highlands then it surely is time for hardware upgrades on your machine or completely new PC. Too bad the time is difficult right now especially for buying good GPU. Anyway you cut it, something like GTX 1660 and fast CPU is a must if you love this game. And you gonna love it even more with rainFX and smooth stable fps.

erm what do you mean by main circuit folder?
Since I saw this first I'm answering - the folder of the track "..\content\tracks\highforce". All *.kn5 and other files and folders from the 7z have to go in the track's folder alongside the others. Merge the "ui" folders when prompted. Don't try installing this add-on via Content Manager.

New version of the track out and this won't work with it.
It's been a busy week with Union Island and I have to get to High Force later. Update will follow for sure since I liked the beta so much. But for now I'm still on Union Island traffic and don't want to get distracted. Same process for each job that I do.

alekabul updated 2-way Traffic layout for "High Force" + seasons_water_grass_wetFX with a new update entry:

Updated line for new CSP AI flood

Although v1.0 comes with the "Restricted" line already present in all layouts I find that the old line can't work with the new AI flood of CSP 0.1.75 and above. The sections where the overtaking is possible always become blocked. So this update is addressing that issue.View attachment 506951

Inside the "ai" folder you can find packed the two variants of the line - "RESTRICTED for AI flood" and "NORMAL for Track day". The already unpacked default is for AI flood. The unpacked...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am having a hard time to get Trackday mode to work on this track, not just with this traffic mod, but in general. Keep getting an error saying Tyres might be wrong. In the log file it seems like the game tries to load qualifier tyres for AI, so that might be why. Do trackday only work with certain cars that have qualifier tyres? It seems weird to use qualifier tyres for a trackday run...

I am having a hard time to get Trackday mode to work on this track, not just with this traffic mod, but in general. Keep getting an error saying Tyres might be wrong. In the log file it seems like the game tries to load qualifier tyres for AI, so that might be why. Do trackday only work with certain cars that have qualifier tyres? It seems weird to use qualifier tyres for a trackday run...
Clipboard01.jpg

Always worked with wide variety of cars. I don't ever get message for wrong tyres. Some of your settings are strange.

Tested with your settings on highforce, it still crashes. Can you try Kunos Shelby Cobra, 911 RSR, 718 RS60? Those all crash the game for me with the wrong tyres message..

well that is odd. Might be a problem in my CSP maybe..
Before you rush to reinstall CSP think of the possible wrong config files either in "..\AssettoCorsa\extension\config\cars\loaded\" or in your "Documents" folder. To troubleshoot I would make another user in Windows and start the CM under those new credentials. If the problem shows the same that means the old "Documents" settings are ok.
PS: I have the auto - downloading of configs disabled so that is maybe the reason I don't have those errors.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back